Sign in to follow this  
sadida20

tyres

Hey guys my tyres on the 323 are shot.

HAs anyone got a set of 205 60 15 in good cond for sale? or new ones? thanks

Hey guys my tyres on the 323 are shot.

HAs anyone got a set of 205 60 15 in good cond for sale? or new ones? thanks

I may have some in a few days including wheels if wanted. At present I am negotiating to purchase a set of 17" Mags & tyres.

I may have some in a few days including wheels if wanted. At present I am negotiating to purchase a set of 17" Mags & tyres.

Cool thanks let me know. how much tread?

Cool thanks let me know. how much tread?

I will measure the tread depth tomorrow. They are 205/60 X 15 91V Michelins. They would probably be only 1/4 worn (ie 75% tread left). They are on standard 15" (10 hole) mag rims in excellent condition. I would like to sell all four rims & tyres if possible.

I will measure the tread depth tomorrow. They are 205/60 X 15 91V Michelins. They would probably be only 1/4 worn (ie 75% tread left). They are on standard 15" (10 hole) mag rims in excellent condition. I would like to sell all four rims & tyres if possible.

I measured the tyres at work today (I am the Parts & Service Manager for a Franscised Garage) & they have 5mm tread left. New tyres normally have around 8mm tread. They are Michelin Pilot Preceda & would retail around $210.00 - $230.00 new if you could buy them but I believe they are no longer available.

Keep in touch I am sure we can come up with a good price that will keep us both happy.

I measured the tyres at work today (I am the Parts & Service Manager for a Franscised Garage) & they have 5mm tread left. New tyres normally have around 8mm tread. They are Michelin Pilot Preceda & would retail around $210.00 - $230.00 new if you could buy them but I believe they are no longer available.

Keep in touch I am sure we can come up with a good price that will keep us both happy.

how much for 4 tyres. thanks

how much for 4 tyres. thanks

Probably $400.00 set of four. I currnetly have someone interested in the four Mags & tyres & he will get back to me Monday/Tuesday. We are negotiating at around $200.00 per Mag & tyre.

Check the date code- if they are more than 4 years old they will be quite hard and won't stick in the wet, if they are more than 6 years old they should be land fill

Two of the tyres have 0704 & the other two 1204 (Both manufactured in 2004).

hey mate

I have some 2nd hand tyres, still on factory alloys. From memory 2 tyres are pirelli, will get all the details on Monday for you, you cxan have them for $300 for all four