Sign in to follow this  
entscheidend

New M3 sedan

SEXY!!!! wouldnt mind owning one any day.

Their bringing the sedans back again ... I think I would rather the M5

thats real nice m3ness id have that over a m5

Pretty dam aggressive! I like it more than the new m3 2 door! rather a 5 series also.

Edited by nz320i

I'd say there's a strong chance of that going into production to combat Audi RS4.

Anyone who would take that over an M5 needs their head checking out in my opinion. Nice car but I wouldnt want to take four people in it, whereas the M5 would do it easily.

Anyone who would take that over an M5 needs their head checking out in my opinion. Nice car but I wouldnt want to take four people in it, whereas the M5 would do it easily.

Time for a vasectomy, Martyn?!

M5 = 100 KW per person.....nice round figures or two cylinders per person if there is 5 on board.

Wow it seriously looks good. Was cringing at the idea of an E90 M3 because the E90 doesn't have a nice rear end. But it looks good in ///M guise...

Guest Denny Crane

Since when is a V8 a car you wouldn't want to take 4 people in... The marketing people have got to you Marty.

Since when is a V8 a car you wouldn't want to take 4 people in... The marketing people have got to you Marty.

Not at all mate, Its got nothing to do with the power and everything to do with space.

I bet even you couldnt get in the back of the M3 when I have the front seat all the way back so whats the point of it having 4 doors ?

Leave the M3 as a proper sports car, a 2 door coupe, and let those who need 4 doors buy the 330/335 (or whatever it is these days).

f**k the M5 i'll take a wagon M3

M3 touring FTMFW !!!

that sedan looks sweeeeet!