Sign in to follow this  
basildogz

are remus products good for bmws

What do you mean exactly?

You have a turbo/supercharged car and want to change your exhaust?

Any (decent) exhaust shop can make a suitable exhaust system - if you wanted a Remus muffler, then you could use one.

What do you mean exactly?

You have a turbo/supercharged car and want to change your exhaust?

Any (decent) exhaust shop can make a suitable exhaust system - if you wanted a Remus muffler, then you could use one.

well, i want to get some remus exhaust and mufflers, i just wondering if this is ok for supercharging, as i do not want to spend money on remus if it can not take the supercharging i will do in the future.

i thought that with so much power, certain upgrades in mufflers and stuff would be needed so i am wondering if remus can take this power of supercharging.

well, i want to get some remus exhaust and mufflers, i just wondering if this is ok for supercharging, as i do not want to spend money on remus if it can not take the supercharging i will do in the future.

i thought that with so much power, certain upgrades in mufflers and stuff would be needed so i am wondering if remus can take this power of supercharging.

An exhaust is an exhaust - just make sure it is large enough pipe diameter - 2.5 - 3 inches would do the trick for you.