Sign in to follow this  
vnz

Alpina wheels and tyres

Hi, I have a set of genuine 18" Alpina wheels with Bridgestone tyres, this came off my e46, just wonder how much u think I can sell on TM? or from here, the wheels details is so below

5X120stud pattern

REAR

18x8

ET47

225/40/18

FRONT

18x8.5

ET50

255x35x18

there are some minor curb on the wheels but the tyres still looking good

will post some picture once I have access to my friend camera

Edited by casanova

Are they off the silver Alpina'd e46 on trademe for about 2k ?

no this one has not been on TM yet? Im plan to put it on but dont know how much the wheels worth so just ask you guys, if some one interesting I can do the sale here, which is better than on TM where I have to pay commission :)

Ok Ill ask anyway, why on earth do you want to sell them ? They are by far the sexiest wheels you can have on an e46 in my opinion especially in that size.

For the record there have been a set on TM for around 2k recently. Cant see them going for that price but to be honest they are so rare in NZ I cant even begin to think about what they are worth.

No-one has paid 2k mind !

u said it's rare but u also said no one will buy it for 2k, I currently need some cash and I think I will get a cheap wheels if some one buy the Alpina, but if no one take 2k then that would be very sad :( I think I can get around that, never mind, will try to deal with some wheels dealer, hope can find a good price, thanks for the reply mate

u said it's rare but u also said no one will buy it for 2k

Hmmm, welcome to NZ mate. Everyone gives it large when there is nothing about but as soon as something becomes available it suddenly all goes very quiet.

I dont mean to judge you at all (and I apologize in advance if this comes out wrong) but Ive never thought that breaking up a car for some quick cash was a good idea. Its always seemed to me to be a false economy. You are highly unlikely to get what they are worth and it will still cost a good couple of hundred to replace them so you end up with even less.

Then once you get past the immediate problems you are left with a standard car again rather than something thats a little different.

Unless of course youve always intended to sell them for the cash and go back to a standard car, then your doing the right thing :)

Ive also noticed that with the odd notable exceptions ;) the e46 modding scene does not appear to be very active in NZ, the demographic seems to be people in their late forties who just arent interested in buying bigger wheels.

Dont give up that easily yet buddy ... Can we get some pics, preferrably close up of each wheel and not those far away pics of all 4 - want to see curb damage, not interested in tyres.

You could get used E46 CSL wheels for around that price you want

@entscheidend: will do once I have the camera, my flatmate just out of town for few days, I only have a camera fone, dont think that will be good enough

@Penrod: thanks for the advice man, but I hope I can do the Alpina for a fair price then get a smaller second hand wheels, so can save about 1k, we just have a new baby so many thing to spend on, and spend leave the money stay on the car is not a good choice anymore :)

here some pic of the wheels

the tyres still in a very good condition, got about 4-5mm left

the wheels only have 3 big curbs, which I have pictured it

please give me an offer

post-1814-1176791977_thumb.jpg

post-1814-1176791991_thumb.jpg

post-1814-1176792003_thumb.jpg

post-1814-1176792018_thumb.jpg

post-1814-1176792361_thumb.jpg

Edited by casanova

very low price I guess, still no one care about this nice wheels :(

would they fit on a e36 ?

if so do you have a rough idea on what you'd let them go for!