Sign in to follow this  
B.AMAZD

WTB : FRONT FILLER PANEL FOR e36 COUPE!!!

HEY GUYS, SOME ONE CRASD INTO MY CAR LAST THURSDAY, I NEED TO GET THE FRONT FILLER PANEL REPLACED AS THE PANEL BEATERS CANT GET IT DONE.. IM AFTER THE ARTIC SILVER ONE. OR ANY COLOUR AS LONG AS ITS IN GOOD CONDITION. IF YOU DONT KNOW THAT A FRONT FILLER IS, CHECK THE PICTURE BELOW. NEED TO GET ONE ASAP!! YOU CAN CALL OR TXT ME AT o212329113 OR PM ME!! CHEERS. :D

post-1743-1176550851_thumb.jpg

Edited by D4MSXC

HEY GUYS, SOME ONE CRASD INTO MY CAR LAST THURSDAY, I NEED TO GET THE FRONT FILLER PANEL REPLACED AS THE PANEL BEATERS CANT GET IT DONE.. IM AFTER THE ARTIC SILVER ONE. OR ANY COLOUR AS LONG AS ITS IN GOOD CONDITION. IF YOU DONT KNOW THAT A FRONT FILLER IS, CHECK THE PICTURE BELOW. NEED TO GET ONE ASAP!! YOU CAN CALL OR TXT ME AT o212329113 OR PM ME!! CHEERS. :D

Was that you driving a Green E36 coupe on Summerland Drive last week?

If you are looking for another front filler panel, try Ladies miles motors in Auckland, they will have a spare one for sure, I was there las week and they had them:

120 Main HWY, Ellerslie PH: 5795910

Was that you driving a Green E36 coupe on Summerland Drive last week?

If you are looking for another front filler panel, try Ladies miles motors in Auckland, they will have a spare one for sure, I was there las week and they had them:

120 Main HWY, Ellerslie PH: 5795910

HEY BRO, YEAH DAT WAS ME USIN MY SISTERS CAR. OH SWEET MAN IL RING THEM UP IF THEY HAVE IT. CHEERS BRO!!