Sign in to follow this  
entscheidend

1996 BMW 323i motorsport

Cmon guys, someone must want this one, this is a must for a E36 fan thats the next best thing to a M3, I would prefer this car went to someone here than some boyracer who would convert it to a altezza etc.

This car is faultless, is in excellent condition and handles beautifully

Edited by entscheidend

Cmon guys, someone must want this one, this is a must for a E36 fan thats the next best thing to a M3, I would prefer this car went to someone here than some boyracer who would convert it to a altezza etc.

This car is faultless, is in excellent condition and handles beautifully

will check it out tonight ... trademe blocked at work :/

tradme aint working at school,

How much you after?

tradme aint working at school,

How much you after?

Based on what else is out there, the average seems to be $14,000? And that gives you your basic E36 - fabric trim, standard bumpers, jap import, brakes need replacing, control arms, bushes and so on...

This car has no defects and all Genuine parts, so Im looking at $16,500, but Im open to offers.

To be honest I dont want to see it go but need room, 3 beemers including this one and a Nissan (cough cough)

A buyer had arranged the AA to come and my car out ...

The AA guy was fukn rude, no respect for me on my property or with BMW's - said they are a waste of money and always break down.

Anyway ... watching him do his 75 minute inspection in 50 minutes was scary - he had the car on a tilt in the driveway so high the rims were touching the pavement ... man did I tell him off.

Secondly, he had grease marks in interior and on bonnet

Thirdly, he pulled the sterring hoses around and one was out of place - then noted on report they were leaking ... Im not fukn surprised!!

He then told the potential buyer the transmission was fukd and needed replacing!! He said also the mag wheels are ilegal and cause the car to go all over the place ... and the steering hoses needed replacing.

After I heard all this I then took the car to Team McMillan and have them have a look at it:

Transmission is fine - nothing wrong with it

Steering hoses - someone has tampered with them since last inspection ... ahh lets see .. AA?

I now have to fix the steering hoses - Thanks AA inspector

Wheels - car is at shock shop this morning, will be insteresting.

We did a test on a Nissan Primera that has bad brake shimmy, transmission is on its way out, bumpers are out of alignment etc ...

AA inspected it - their conclusion was bad brakes, leaking oil in engine bay. Transmission is ok.

OK!!!??!! what the fuk is wrong with these people??!!?

He claims (different inspectors) the transmission is wrong in the Bimmer but not on the Nissan??

Has anyone experienced the same from these guys?

Completely incompetant, untrusting people.

Team McMillan have been awesome lately and cant understand why AA would do such a thing...

No wonder car dealers dont like em.

PS - BUY NOW HAS DROPPED

I told the buyer to get JC etc to look at it, not AA.

That's a real shame about the AA inspection. I would get your inspection from McMillan in writing and take it down to the AA for their comment - it sound like the inspector was anti BMW right from the start. I have had my doubts about the value of holding my membership to AA for quite some time now and this just add to that. Anyone else have anything to do with the AA - good or bad?

Edited by ducatiss

Loving the 'dealer' look plates! Had issues with the 5 0 with it?

Iv never realy liked the AA. But in saying that the buyer of my old E30 316 got a AA report and the guy said the car is the best BMW he has ever reported on and could not fault it, he even recommend it was a good purchase!

Loving the 'dealer' look plates! Had issues with the 5 0 with it?

Its a germanplates.com plate, the UK style but with the D on the left not GB. Police problems - yes, they keep harrassing me with thinking its a German car with Germa rego. I saw a Aston marton in town with them on that too - he too has problems but we have never been told to removed them

It looks like this is sold, the new buyer is getting report from McMillan so that relaxes me, no more AA reports!!!. Im gonna this as my Daily driver .....

The AA said this car has been lowered unprofessionally compared to the usual E36 sedan .... I said its a motorsport/M spec etc?? ... he said whats that???