Sign in to follow this  
Old_Skool_Bmw

1987 Mercedes 190e Cosworth - need to sell A.S.A.P

hey Guys,

Im currently selling my Mercerdes 190e as i need to finance an engine build for my e30 M3. Hate to sell the car as it's pretty wicked and rides damn nice.. but the M3 takes priority and 1 car has to go.

I'm needing to sell the car within the next 2 weeks so have dropped the price heaps since when i put it on trademe 2 weeks ago.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...7197161.htm?p=3

Im also selling my P.Plate as i have another plate already for when i get my car on the road. Looking for around $1400 for the plate if anyone is interested.

Laurence.

saw that, didnt realise it was yours l dawg..nice! id hit it if i had a spare 5k!

yeh.. I wanted to bring it up to the Taupo driver training last month but didn't have a Rego on it. Cost me over $2000 to put a warrent and now i gota sell.. Kinda annoying..

Laurence.

Will wanted one of these......

Damn right I did. Would hit this in an instant if it wasn't in blerry Wellington. Problem with living at the top of the island, everything is so far away.. :(

Absolutely beautiful car, there was one at work today.

Good luck with the sale - and ur right, Id be sad to see it go.

Edited by BMW Power

Missing AMG boot spoiler, but still well priced. I almost bought one of these before I bought the 325. I'm with Will - if I didn't liveall the way up here I'd be seriously interested.

Don't suppose you're planning a trip to Auckland any time soon?

The kit comes with the car Graham, not on the car-

Edited by Hi Tower

well heres my offer to drive it up from welly + inspection for the price of an airfare and maybe a box of beers or two?

Nah its ok man.

Emma - ah - I didn't read.

Hey Gus,

I'd bring it up if your keen.. Im always in the mood for a road trip :P.. Maybe i'll make a weekend out of it and stay with sum mates up in Aucks.

Im getting a pic up on trademe tonight to update the auction as theres a little damage to the RH side of the car from where the dent was, but i dropped the price to compensate.. was originally after $7K but looking for $5K now. Will be sad to see my baby go :(

Not too sure how well i'll go trying to bring all the parts up in the car. The AMG kit it pretty bog & the box of parts fills the boot & the back seat + theres the spare wheels as well.

PM me if you're serious and i'll give you a call bro..

Thanks,

Laurence.

Yeah, Ive seen it on Pembroke Road a couple of times. Was a shock the first time I saw the damage on it. What happened ?

Yeah, Ive seen it on Pembroke Road a couple of times. Was a shock the first time I saw the damage on it. What happened ?

Some bastards kicked a few cars in up in CP (Churton Park) when i was up there a few weekends ago.

I've popped the doors out so it doesn't look too bad now. It was lucky they didn't damage the AMG 18's otherwise.....

I could claim the damage on insurance but theres no point as i really just need to part with her to pay for some other projects. Bit of a shame as I had an offer on the car when the damage happened. Just hoping that because i've dropped the price since it happened someone still wants this wicked 190e :D

What car you drive?

Come around and check it out sometime if you keen bro..

Laurence.

Some bastards kicked a few cars in up in CP (Churton Park) when i was up there a few weekends ago.

I've popped the doors out so it doesn't look too bad now. It was lucky they didn't damage the AMG 18's otherwise.....

I could claim the damage on insurance but theres no point as i really just need to part with her to pay for some other projects. Bit of a shame as I had an offer on the car when the damage happened. Just hoping that because i've dropped the price since it happened someone still wants this wicked 190e :D

What car you drive?

Come around and check it out sometime if you keen bro..

Laurence.

always wanted one of those.

what work was done to get it to wof standard ?

always wanted one of those.

what work was done to get it to wof standard ?

Hey. i had the following done to get the wof:

Replaced the front windscreen,

Replaced the r/h mirror (heater mirror)

4 new tyres on the 18' AMG monoblocks (over $1000)

Engine service

New wiper blade

Laurence.

Looks like i've sold the car this weekend,

Im still selling the personalisedc plate if anyone is keen..

If someone on thisboard wants to buy the plate i'll do it for $1100, $100 cheeper than buynow on Trademe.

Had the plate valued at around $1400 by Personalised Plates.

Thanks,

Laurence.

Edited by Old_Skool_Bmw

thats what you get laurence for dating slappers! man if my ex kicked my car in id be straight to the coppers in a flash!

whats the story on the m3? get me a parts list from rick, 6 weeks huh? i take it the airbox and motec wont be put on in that time?? want to double order dtm gear from bmwm3shop.de?

Just to let you guys know i've sold the Merc (hopefully). The guy's picking the car up tonight..

Im still selling the P.Plate if anyone is keen. If any Bimmersport members want the plate i'd sell it for $950 cash. reserve on trade me was $1100.

Thanks,

Laurence.