Sign in to follow this  
QuickSilver

WTB: e30 Salmon Silver bonnet.

Hi guys, i've been reviewing my options, I haven a bonnet obviously, but it has a fat spot of primer in the front due to a dent repair, ive got 2 options, get another bonnet or get it painted, now because this is 2pak paint, its not that cheap, ive got some "alright" quotes, but would love to get a bonnet for cheaper, would obvoously have to be salmon silver, if anyone has any that their not using, please let me know, and I can pay you as soon as wednesday!

And in cash! And pick up on same day!

Pre-Face lift.

320i e30

Salmon Silver.

Cheers.

Edited by QuickSilver

Hi guys, i've been reviewing my options, I haven a bonnet obviously, but it has a fat spot of primer in the front due to a dent repair, ive got 2 options, get another bonnet or get it painted, now because this is 2pak paint, its not that cheap, ive got some "alright" quotes, but would love to get a bonnet for cheaper, would obvoously have to be salmon silver, if anyone has any that their not using, please let me know, and I can pay you as soon as wednesday!

And in cash! And pick up on same day!

Pre-Face lift.

320i e30

Salmon Silver.

Cheers.

If you get one painted, debadge :D!

If you get one painted, debadge :D!

Yea mightl IF i get it painted that is, I want to see what I can get cheapest tho, quotes are are around $320 plus. I reckon its toooo high just for a bonnet, considering ill be stripping and sanding it back myself, all they have to do is primer paint bake. Edited by QuickSilver

Yea mightl IF i get it painted that is, I want to see what I can get cheapest tho, quotes are are around $320 plus. I reckon its toooo high just for a bonnet, considering ill be stripping and sanding it back myself, all they have to do is primer paint bake.

i got bonnets , maybe even that coulor , i have a painter i use , about $100-150 for bonnet .

probably the smaller number because you are doing the prep work

i got bonnets , maybe even that coulor , i have a painter i use , about $100-150 for bonnet .

probably the smaller number because you are doing the prep work

pm'd.