Sign in to follow this  
PBOY23

E36 320i coupe

hi there new to this , well im trying to build up my e36 bmw 320i . As standard car it is a 1992 320i manual white on bone leather with good service history two lady owners im on a tight budjet as a 18yr old aprentice but am starting to do a little bit to it. So far i have put clear indicators allround and lowered it on b&g springs (pictures dont show back lowered) on a set of 19x8.5 alround hp design wheels with toyo proxes 225,35,zr19 strethed a lil bit had no gaurd issues yet with the rear gaurds the car is getting custom springs made now 70ml in the front 80 in the rear i have also built up some parts to go on

*genuine alpina front lip

*m3 mirrors !

plans in the near future is .

souce some basic sidskirts and maybe a m3 rear defuser but have been offered an genuine ac snitzer rear bumper

colour code bumpers and panel and paint work

a new fog light ( a bita road rage haha) :blink:

i want a staunch looking bmw that goes an sounds well

cheers pierre

i want to be orignal but basicly i want my to look around the same as the one in the picture no.5

also look what my wheels were on thats an insane car not a bema but can respect him for how much money time and effort into it picture 6

post-1718-1179388554_thumb.jpg

post-1718-1179388675_thumb.jpg

post-1718-1179388807_thumb.jpg

post-1718-1179388980_thumb.jpg

post-1718-1179394326_thumb.jpg

post-1718-1179394376_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pboy

Yea go the holden!!!! nice ride, check out mine for some ideas if ya like, its in the rides showroom under shorty's e36 coupe or something. Im loving the wheels,they suit the car. for the side skirts try European Autospares in Manukau, I got some M3 style ones from there, traded my old standard ones so as far as I know they have a set of standard E36 sideskirts.

Nice car mate. I saw that on trade me a while back and quite liked the white on white leather look, keep it looking classy.

Yea go the holden!!!! nice ride, check out mine for some ideas if ya like, its in the rides showroom under shorty's e36 coupe or something. Im loving the wheels,they suit the car. for the side skirts try European Autospares in Manukau, I got some M3 style ones from there, traded my old standard ones so as far as I know they have a set of standard E36 sideskirts.

hey cheers for the coments

yeh trying to find someside skirts,guna start geting it ready for paint

jus had it slamed to legal limit wich dosent sound much but on 19.8.5 wheels that its is tucked hard

well not much of a update but i brought this exhaust off member joshnz for a bit of sound an looks a bit better was welded onto a 320i pipe already from his car so i just had to undo four bolts an it was in ,sounds really good is a wee bit on the loud side but it didnt cost too much .. thanks bro your got a beer with your name on it waiting in auckland

also it does not look tacky looks better in the real , does not stick out

im in the process of cutting out a bigger hole for tips where factory single sat also the car sits lower now than of my previous pics so ill chuck one up , still tryna save for paint work but its coming !

post-1718-1199429259_thumb.jpg post-1718-1199429374_thumb.jpg

Edited by PBOY

im in the process of cutting out a bigger hole for tips where factory single sat...

post-1718-1199429259_thumb.jpg post-1718-1199429374_thumb.jpg

Don't cut anything mate.... just pop down to the wreckers and buy the diffuser piece from a 325i, they come standard with a bigger hole for the twin-pipe exhaust.

looking good brother, your car has come along way from where it first started good work man

Sounded pretty sweet when you hacked past work today bro,not tinny an sh!t. Must be that CAI :D.

Next time your round there pop in for your love money.

hahahaha how did you hear that wait till u here in redline hahahahah anyway yeh sure i will i saw them today i parked nxt to your car when i went to get sum food

Don't cut anything mate.... just pop down to the wreckers and buy the diffuser piece from a 325i, they come standard with a bigger hole for the twin-pipe exhaust.

cut it perfect today , used a makita jigsaw using a metal kutiing blade ( fine small teeth) come out mint!

also off the topic i just ordered my euro plates with black on sides not blue

nice car dude. you got some chronic chamber in the rear haha. what offset are ur rims? i think i read somewhere aswell that they are 19 by 8.5?

Glad the exhaust worked out well :)

Next time I'm up that way I'll have to have a listen to it ... on a manual it must sound nice!

Phat car btw, very nice.

Edited by joshnz

nice car dude. you got some chronic chamber in the rear haha. what offset are ur rims? i think i read somewhere aswell that they are 19 by 8.5?

offset is 19.8.5 38p im pretty sure

yeh camber is a bitch aye but i love it

Glad the exhaust worked out well :)

Next time I'm up that way I'll have to have a listen to it ... on a manual it must sound nice!

Phat car btw, very nice.

yep worked all good , yeh manual sounds nice