Sign in to follow this  
320guy

Forums all wierd.

Ok, when I open a thread it shows the first post, and all the replys in a list below, and I have to click each reply to read it. Is there some settings somewhere that I can use to change it back to normal?

Yeh I cant even view new posts now???? Accessed this thread through the homepage, cant do anything in the forum.

As far as the funny display of threads with one post shown at a time and a list of the other at the bottom, IPB has instructed ... When viewing a topic, if you click the 'Options' drop-down on top of a topic, there will be an option to change the display mode. This is where it is changed at. The options tab doesn't work for me ... does it work for anyone?

Failing that, open your browser settings/options and clear your cache, and/or delete all cookies, then relaunch your browser, it should fix the prob.

As far as your problem goes Shelley there is a problem with your browser storing old cookies and you may need to change a setting to stop it reverting to old pages & settings.

we are in contact with Iinvision to iron out these wee problems and will have them fixed ASAP in the meantime please bear with us.

Ok, the options button dosent work in IE. But the posts display properly. Too bad IE is so damn slow.

sweet guys, do what you can and bear with me, will solve the problem soon enough

Ok, when I open a thread it shows the first post, and all the replys in a list below, and I have to click each reply to read it. Is there some settings somewhere that I can use to change it back to normal?

x2- was okay this morning, I copied the links to check further at home, and the replies are all listed now- damn annoying! I think someone somewhere mentioned this before...