Sign in to follow this  
QuickSilver

Couple nice photos.

Just a couple fotos I took the other day, one of ryans 325 and my 320 e30's and a photo i took randomly of a porche on the way home, i reckon it should be on a billboard haha

post-1848-1180926908_thumb.jpg

post-1848-1180926921_thumb.jpg

Edited by QuickSilver

Your car would look mint with clear indicators bro. The facelift car should have ollies black tinted versions.

Take off the Jap front numberplate bit and mount your plate where it should be, the car looks kind of 'bucktoothed' with it hanging down like that. Otherwise nice, not sure how you put up with Ryan though.

The facelift car should have ollies black tinted versions.

Because black tinted lights havent already been killed to death on E30's?

Will - Ive told him to get the jap plate holders off, the back is worse. See Alex, everyone notices the plate holders, get the drill out and get those f**king things off

Looking good. Nice pic of the Porsche too... was that in Newmarket?

That's heading up Hobson St by Skycity.

Because black tinted lights havent already been killed to death on E30's?

But the orange looks good to you?! What else can he do? Go green?!

Yess ryan im aware of my odd holders!!! and i totally forgot about the front number plate, took it off and forgot to put it back properly, ill drill the f**kers out tomorrow,

spot on JP with the street, lol i reckon its one of those photos you see in magazines an advert photo thats why i posted it up, just thought it was cool lol

Edited by QuickSilver

That's heading up Hobson St by Skycity.

But the orange looks good to you?! What else can he do? Go green?!

Nah orange isnt much better but its what came with the car from facotory so it will do until I find what i want to do with it, the indicators are least of my worries. I do like smoked but everyone has it, or plans on getting it. I dont really want to be another person who has black tinted indicators, you know?

That Porsche picture is pretty cool, still can't figure out how to get the pictures off the new camera...

buy a card reader from DSE, their simple and work easy without drivers, orr... get the cable from your camera, plug it in and install the drivers if it has any then the computer should read it as a removable drive and then you can copy/paste or drag/drop photos from one place to another

Or you could try reading the manual noobface, it often works I find..