Sign in to follow this  
DFF53

Front Indicator Not Indicating

Hi new member here.

I need some help, the front left indicator of my E32 735il is not working . Ive had a look and the bulb is fine but im assuming its a problem common to the e32's. Also everytime i indicate left the side and rear indicators work but flicker twice as fast. Help!

dirty contacts. A blown bulb or loose contacts generally cause other indicators to flash faster.

I suggest removing the bulb and spraying some CRC in there to clean it up and sure up the contacts. If that doesnt solve it, maybe check the wiring at the plug end of the indicator.

dont worry, its not something to really worry about as its more of a common problem, these often come loose every now and then.

Hope this is of some help.

Cheers

Andy

Edited by E30stz

As Andy says, probably just dirty contacts at bulb, or behind where they plug into the back.

As mentioned above yes. Re-check the bulb hasn't blown :rolleyes:

Also, I've had problems with the wiring at the back being loose. Some hot glue solved that one.

Hi new member here.

I need some help, the front left indicator of my E32 735il is not working . Ive had a look and the bulb is fine but im assuming its a problem common to the e32's. Also everytime i indicate left the side and rear indicators work but flicker twice as fast. Help!

Thanks guys ill get on to it once this shite weather calms down.