Sign in to follow this  
B.AMAZD

ANGEL EYES

Hey guys, i bought a angel eyes set, the ones you just mount to the headlight, but when i finished it, it works all good, but the damn moist comes in the headlight, how can i get rid of that! thanks man

Hey guys, i bought a angel eyes set, the ones you just mount to the headlight, but when i finished it, it works all good, but the damn moist comes in the headlight, how can i get rid of that! thanks man

Check ya seals dude. Rubber, if its crapped out, some silicon or goo could work if it's down tidilly.

Try this - use a hair dryer and dry the front glass and headlamp lenses as much as you can before you put them together. This is to make it as dry as possible. Also, make sure you have silicon around the lenses (if you cut out the old stuff) to prevent any moisture from getting in.

Usually this happens because moisture gets in when they get opened up - and when cold out, it condenses on the inside of the lamp.

Hey bro... I got your text. Your seals are letting air in causing condensation, check your seals or use silicone to patch up the gaps.

Yeh man same here ay! need to pull them out, clean it up and reseal it I guess.

Yeh man same here ay! need to pull them out, clean it up and reseal it I guess.

true bro, i just repaired my one just now, il check it tomorow if its still moisty. hahah