Sign in to follow this  
joshuaraolah

exhaust on trademe

More looks then go.

Check them out at;

Unit 3, Waterford Park Seamount building69 Captain Springs Road, Onehunga, Auckland

The quality of them is not actually that bad. not great but not bad.

I have one, unless you like it loud inside the cabin don't buy one - they are good quality though.

I also only just passed a WOF.

Note: Have my car booked into pit stop next week, either silencer of some kind or standard is going back on!

I have one, unless you like it loud inside the cabin don't buy one - they are good quality though.

I also only just passed a WOF.

Note: Have my car booked into pit stop next week, either silencer of some kind or standard is going back on!

dont think i want it too loud mate, might have hearing problem in the long run..hehe.. do u feel any difference with the car other then sound?

No difference (but I drive a 320), in all honesty its not worth it.

You have a nice 328, get a nice M3 exhaust, it'll be worth it.

Trust me this thing is f**king loud, I have to have to stereo up past 18-20 to drown it out!

No difference (but I drive a 320), in all honesty its not worth it.

You have a nice 328, get a nice M3 exhaust, it'll be worth it.

Trust me this thing is f**king loud, I have to have to stereo up past 18-20 to drown it out!

haha... im gona go with your advice bro... will not get the ones on trade me.. then again, do u know where in christchurch that i can find a good exhaust shop..

cheers josh

Sweet as - and I wouldn't have a clue, hit up some of the local members down there, I'm sure there are some wise fella's in those parts ;)

I brought one from the Trademe Member and sh*t it was loud! Mine was on a E36 318is which was a stupid idea at the time as car is only 4 cylinders which just makes it F**king loud and as someone else stated you have to have your Muisc cranking at a noise where people can hear you from the outside when you dont even have your windows open.

Take a risk if you have a 6 cylinder bmw but I wont be buying those again. Nice sound for the first day and then you slowly start to use excuses not to take the Bmw out for a cruise.

Are these boxes really that loud?? I was also looking at putting one (euro stylee flat oval) on my e36 323i. To be honest its mainly for looks and for a bit more noise, not too worried about power increase.

Has anyone put one on a 2.5ltr?? Also what sort of cost should i be lookin at to get it installed?

After a quick glance under the car i notice i have a single entry in the rear box - wsould i be right in thinking its 2.25in? and it would marry up to 2.25in entry back box? The link below is what i'm lookin at.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...873837.htm?p=36

Thanks.

Are these boxes really that loud?? I was also looking at putting one (euro stylee flat oval) on my e36 323i. To be honest its mainly for looks and for a bit more noise, not too worried about power increase.

Has anyone put one on a 2.5ltr?? Also what sort of cost should i be lookin at to get it installed?

After a quick glance under the car i notice i have a single entry in the rear box - wsould i be right in thinking its 2.25in? and it would marry up to 2.25in entry back box? The link below is what i'm lookin at.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...873837.htm?p=36

Thanks.

My 323 has no exhaust tip - just a pipe out the rear muffler. I was just going to put a twin exhaust tip on for the look.

Re: the exhaust on trademe. I've heard its well worth the money investing on a really good quality muffler if you have a 4cyl engine. reason is the back pulse + hi-revving 4's will rattle the S**t out of anything half-crap.

I've just ordered this system for my e30 M3 from Germany. Hopefully I don't have any problems

It was relatively cheep as was an extra system bought in from another e30 m3 owner. I'm hoping that I don't have too many problems trying to get a warrent with it on as from what i've been told it's pretty similar spec to the race-spec Supersprint exhaust system.

X-Pipe

2 x 50mm pipes straight through

DTM style muffler

http://luckym3.gmxhome.de/my_m3/Auspuff/1.jpg

Laurence.

Edited by Old_Skool_Bmw

I'm hoping that I don't have too many problems trying to get a warrent

http://luckym3.gmxhome.de/my_m3/Auspuff/1.jpg

Laurence.

You may find the slip joints may leak. Ive got a couple of them on my corolla that that are a pain in the arse. The WoF people never know about it as i leave the under body protection on lol.

Looks like a great system tho, Id def like one!

I have to agree, it's not all about looks, I bought a flowmaster of TradeMe some time back. The setup is straight 2.1/4 inch pipe, 1 resonator & flowmaster, It drives & sounds beautiful. She purrs on idle & sounds like jet on the motorway. There is no tip to the flowmaster, just 2 & 1/4 inch pipe sticking out. I was thinking about adding a tip for looks but I like the original look. Before you buy, chat to various guys from exhaust shops & such, see what ideas you come up with.