Sign in to follow this  
OLLIE

WTB E30 rear brake discs

just a stab in the dark here to see if anyone has some e30 rear discs i can pick up cheap (very cheap). must be at least 10mm thick

just a stab in the dark here to see if anyone has some e30 rear discs i can pick up cheap (very cheap). must be at least 10mm thick

BNT - Brembo disks $100 each trade prices.

Don't waste your time with secondhand.

BNT - Brembo disks $100 each trade prices.

Don't waste your time with secondhand.

why am i wasting my time? i get them skimmed and they're as good as new and a lot cheaper than $200, they are rear brakes.

why am i wasting my time? i get them skimmed and they're as good as new and a lot cheaper than $200, they are rear brakes.

And its your neck on the track, Is it worth the $200.00 ?? :unsure:

Just get them skimmed Ollie, remember it's only a 320, I still use drums and they're fine.

And its your neck on the track, Is it worth the $200.00 ?? :unsure:

f**k do i have to keep saying, I get them skimmed and they're like new and cost less, why buy new discs for the sake of it? they are no better than freshly skimmed discs provided they are thick enough.

David I got my discs skimmed today but they had been sitting with calipers still on them for god knows how long and the rust had eaten too deep so there were rust pits in them, which i why i'm on the hunt for some more, i may buy new but am just trying to keep unnecessary costs to a minimum.

different story with the front brakes, after testing i may upgrade my rear brakes, we'll see what happens

Same discs as 318? Got some you can have.

Same discs as 318? Got some you can have.

yeah they're all the same I think, will take you up on that offer, will be in touch.