Sign in to follow this  
E30-323ti

interesting E30 on trade me

Guest Spargo

Man, are those rear arches disgusting or what!

Probably worth it for parts.

I wonder if the kit is genuine? It looks like they've welded the rear M3 arches over, instead of cutting the old ones away.

EWWWW thats gross - the dude needs a bullet - if it was done properly it could be cool, but it wasnt, so its not!

Guest Zwilling

I could kinda get over the colour but not the rear arches, eeewwww

EWWWW thats gross - the dude needs a bullet - if it was done properly it could be cool, but it wasnt, so its not!

I agree man, dude needs a bullet, that's just disgraceful

Posted Image

Posted Image

I think I'd rather have a E30 like that since I cant get a true M3 shell :D

minus the rear wing and that would be phat....

omg.

i need a dump.

Guest Zwilling

Either go or use a much smaller one

Hell, I want that kit for my car!

Edited by Zwilling

Posted Image

Posted Image

I think I'd rather have a E30 like that since I cant get a true M3 shell :D

minus the wing, rear, front and side skirts and that would be a start....

bmp is one of the ugliest worst fitting kits ever!

Guest Zwilling

I'd rather have nothing!

Nothing > BMP

Somehow I don't think I have as such strong emotions about this subject as some others. Perhaps I may be naive, but what body kits do you critics reccomend then for the E30?

Ok, so if I was to take a stock E30 coupe, run a supercharged (or turbo) S50B32 in it thru a six speed and LSD, would I get rims under the stock guards to take the power well? (keeping in mind I'd probably put a reasonable tyre on it but not the most expensive and grippy)... so we'd be looking at a fair chunk of power and I'd like it to act rather glueish to the road.

yo nobody likes feeling stupid right? noone likes to be made fun of, correct?

it makes you wonder what it is exactly some people think when they buy a car, or a body kit... they must think it looks sweet, or they wouldnt drive it right? so what do they think people are doing when their laughing and pointing at said awful car?

or even more frightening... what if you were one of those people who dont know they suck? how would you know? after all you think your cars cool. what else could you be mistaken about? .....are you wearing stupid clothes too? ....have a stupid hair cut? ....smell nasty?

.....do you even have friends or do they just tolerate you???

....oh god, what if thats me.....

*sobs quietly in uncertainty* :unsure:

Guest Zwilling

yo nobody likes feeling stupid right? noone likes to be made fun of, correct?

it makes you wonder what it is exactly some people think when they buy a car, or a body kit... they must think it looks sweet, or they wouldnt drive it right? so what do they think people are doing when their laughing and pointing at said awful car?

or even more frightening... what if you were one of those people who dont know they suck? how would you know? after all you think your cars cool. what else could you be mistaken about? .....are you wearing stupid clothes too? ....have a stupid hair cut? ....smell nasty?

.....do you even have friends or do they just tolerate you???

....oh god, what if thats me.....

*sobs quietly in uncertainty* :unsure:

Yeah, us dumb ass, naive newbies need some sort of "guide" to bimmers

Guest Spargo

Look at the tiny rear brakes! Aren't they cute :wub:

Zwilling, people rag on about BMP kits being crap, becuase they are made of fibre glass, and they are always ill fitting.

Hardly any kits for the E30 are of acceptable quality, unless it is made of plastic and usually then, only OE, like Alpina, M-technik, AC Schnitzer, Hartge, Zender to name a few.

Guest Spargo

That green car is blatantly not finsihed, there is no line going from the crank case vent to the oil catch can!

Look at the tiny rear brakes! Aren't they cute :wub:

Zwilling, people rag on about BMP kits being crap, becuase they are made of fibre glass, and they are always ill fitting.

Hardly any kits for the E30 are of acceptable quality, unless it is made of plastic and usually then, only OE, like Alpina, M-technik, AC Schnitzer, Hartge, Zender to name a few.

true, those kits named are excellent quality, fit, look etc... but beggars cant be choosers, and jesus you'd have to sell at least... 3 vital organs to afford many of said kits. except zenders awful square light conversion. someone would prob pay you to take it off their hands...