Sign in to follow this  
E30-323ti

interesting E30 on trade me

Guest Spargo

except zenders awful square light conversion. someone would prob pay you to take it off their hands...

Yo *****, i'm gonna slam my Baur cabrio on some 15" gold wire wheels with diving board bumpers and square lights yo! Dem h0es gonna be loving my mad h1x0r skillz when i pimp up qu33n street in that bad unit.

Guest Zwilling

Who's the owner of that? I like the leather and the front clip-on, wouldn't want to own a 4 cyl though...esp auto

Who's the owner of that? I like the leather and the front clip-on, wouldn't want to own a 4 cyl though...esp auto

you don't really want to know. Its long and sad tale, one best left alone.

OK, here is the abridged version - That car is owned by an ex-Bimmersport member. We kicked her off the forum, as she was nothing but a trouble causing immature idiot.

In fact she was nearly the downfall of Bimmersport, which I'm sure you will agree is a valuable resource for information. Having it gone would have been a great shame.

The forum has been a much better place since.

Hope this helps fills you in a bit.

Cheers

OK, here is the abridged version - That car is owned by an ex-Bimmersport member. We kicked her off the forum, as she was nothing but a trouble causing immature idiot.

In fact she was nearly the downfall of Bimmersport, which I'm sure you will agree is a valuable resource for information. Having it gone would have been a great shame.

The forum has been a much better place since.

Hope this helps fills you in a bit.

Cheers

haha thats it in a nut shell - except you missed the always disagreeing with whatever was said trying to spark arguements....

Guest Zwilling

Yes, it would've been a shame had this forum been downed, there's a few ppl here deserving of some choc fish

Here's my congrats...

post-18-1084497569.gif

Guest Zwilling

Bikini post???

What about the worst bikini???

post-18-1084499607.jpg

Edited by Zwilling

Bikini post???

What about the worst bikini???

theres nothing wrong with that bikini - all i can say is..... GOOD BITCH!!!! doesnt leave much to the imagination there....

Guest Zwilling

doesnt leave much to the imagination there....

Hahaha, she shoulda left the pockets on, half cut, just enough for a .... :lol:

Posted Image

So, does that look like a E30 M3? or does anyone think its not? I think its the same kit that was on trade me, just applied a little bit better.

So my question is, is it wrong under bimmer law to put such a kit on a turbo M50 powered E30 325 shell since availability of M3's is non existant.

Edited by Viking

Guest Andrew

Posted Image

So, does that look like a E30 M3? or does anyone think its not? I think its the same kit that was on trade me, just applied a little bit better.

So my question is, is it wrong under bimmer law to put such a kit on a turbo M50 powered E30 325 shell since availability of M3's is non existant.

thats a real M3

yes it is still wrong :P

Guest Zwilling

I have 205's at the mo, had 215's and they were sweet - so long as there were no big ass bad boyz in the back seat.

glenn had 225s on back....god knows how he needed them!...running 215/40R17's.....no probs unless you have a bent rear subframe!

Guest Zwilling

glenn had 225s on back....god knows how he needed them!...

Did he have 225's on the front??? I struggled with 215's, full steering lock rubbed the front wheel arches

nah he had 205s on front...i got 215's, full steering lock it rubs a little bit...this is before i get my wheel alignment to reduce toe in (should move them a lil furthur out) and the brakes i have push it out a little furthur....but depending how low you are the fenders shouldnt be a prob...mine used to be! couldnt get fingers between fended and wheel! will update on how i go...i should be able to use full lock...doesnt rub too much at the mo