Sign in to follow this  
nz320i

Use my PC as my mobile's Internet gateay???

Motorizr z3.

Have got remote control software and can use my pc from my mobile if it in range which is great for watching movies.

How can I get an internet connection on my mobile phone from my PC say if im connected to it using bluetooth. I know lots of people can do the opposite to get a laptop on the web, reverse easy enough??

Just thought there may be someone here who can help me!!

On a Motorola I doubt that could ever be possible. It would prob just crash or the battery would run out. Only phones with Wifi can do it from factory. There maybe a program to do it but once again I doubt you would find it for Motorola.

Sorry for the hate on Motorola's. But I worked for Vodafone for a few years and they are by far the worst mobile brand on the market that is sold by vodafone. They caused me so much stress.

haha dammit, i love the phone, but yes its a little slow, and the 2mp camera only takes a decent photo when its held very still.

Edited by Chris C

Sorry for the hate on Motorola's. But I worked for Vodafone for a few years and they are by far the worst mobile brand on the market that is sold by vodafone. They caused me so much stress.

Surely, Sagem brand and the Simply range are worse!

Speaking of Sagem, Porsche Design has commissioned them to produce their first phone! Called P9521.

Motorola ain't that bad, just different. They are for the Americans!

Motorola is in deep sh*t financialy. Their phone reliability is the worst on the market. Im not saying they are bad to use. But they are poorly made and 1 out of 3 will fail.

Dunno about Sagem and the Simply range. No one was stupid enough to buy them from my store in over 2 years. lol