Sign in to follow this  
Gus

300mm.de

The calipers look like 540 ones too Gus.

302mm on the front of the 540 and 300mm on the rear off memory.

yeah....re thinking it the weight of the wilwoods (or similar) is a definate advantage

there are wilwood e30 kits here in the uk for around £400.

i would love to also get a rear kit + bias valve (or maybe just the bias valve?)...i imagine biasing more to the rear would help braking a lot

Did a Google translate then my translation of the Googlish is:

www.300mm.de offers an efficient 312x25mm piston brake assembly for the front axle BMW of the E30 and the Z1 to you. The system is capable of of Plug and Play. ORIGINAL BMW E34 540i brake calipers are used. The kit consists of proven mass production parts.

Usually 17 " rims are necessary. Only the HARTGE 16 " and SCHNITZER 16 " rims possess enough space for this brake assembly.

No track widening results.

The saddle adapters are CNC milled in highest precision from high-strength Vergütungstahl. The adapters are delivered with a description of the materials inclusive mechanical values, as well as the copy of a TÜV entry.

They make motor mounts etc for engine swaps and other bits too. Some of its not cheap though, but looks to be very well made.

Edited by bravo