Sign in to follow this  
007_BMW

e36 vader seats

im after a pair of black leather vader seats for my coupe, ive already have the leather sports seats but think vader seats would be a nice addition. any ideas where i can source them? cheers

is there such a thing as electronic vader seats? as i can only come across manual ones...do u guys think i will be able to get them from a bmw showroom?

cheers

Mine are electronic.. so yeh, guess you can get them electronic

Mine are electronic.. so yeh, guess you can get them electronic

yea but i can imagine it being a hassle, installing electric vader seats into a car that has had manual ones, wireing and what not.

yea but i can imagine it being a hassle, installing electric vader seats into a car that has had manual ones, wireing and what not.

I would imagine it would simply be a case of supplying power to them, cause all the switching etc would be done with the buttons on the side of the seat, as apposed to having to wire every motor to work when told.

im after a pair of black leather vader seats for my coupe, ive already have the leather sports seats but think vader seats would be a nice addition. any ideas where i can source them? cheers

No idea where you will find those, but if you do. I would be keen on buying your leather ones :)