Sign in to follow this  
str8_6

M3 Front Bumper

Hey All,

Just found this on TM Link To Site

Was wondering if anyone has bought/installed any of these products? I've seen this product on bimmersport before, but at the time didn't have the e36.

Any opinions?

Edited by str8_6

Hey All,

Just found this on TM Link To Site

Was wondering if anyone has bought/installed any of these products? I've seen this product on bimmersport before, but at the time didn't have the e36.

Any opinions?

I have delt with this trader before. I purchased some fog light covers for an E46 bumper. He was easy as to deal with and actually sent me some carbon fibre ones for the same price as the plastic ones because he was out of stock.

I wish that I had gone through him for the bumper!! The one I got was poorly made and not quite right. It required a fair bit of fabrication to make it look right. I will attach some pics of the install. Because the bumper I got needed work, it was more of a job than it needed to be. If the one you end up getting is of better quality it would be an afternoon job in the back yard. Really not that hard.

My advice would be to ask alot of questions of the trader and get the opinion of your local pannel beater once the product arrives. If it is not right send it back and try another trader, because my experiance set me back about $900 (inc paint)

All the best. Let us know how you get on.

post-1967-1187657416_thumb.jpg post-1967-1187657754_thumb.jpg

post-1967-1187657458_thumb.jpg post-1967-1187657806_thumb.jpg