Sign in to follow this  
CamB

WTB - small case LSD **PARTS** and 2002 front wheel dust caps

Gidday

I'm after a couple of things. Easy one first - a pair of dust caps for a 2002's front hubs.

I'm also after a small case LSD, but don't really want to buy a working one - all I need is a side gear inside the LSD centre (one of mine is cracked). So, if I'm lucky, someone will have a tired LSD in need of a rebuild that I can buy for reasonable money.

If I'm really lucky, all I need is a side gear stamped with ZF 304404. So hook a brutha up! Get me back on the race track. No LSD means I can't make my maiden start for the BMW series later this year.

Failing that, I'd entertain a working small case LSD. But budget is getting seriously hammered right now.

Either PM or daddycam@gmail.com

Cheers

Cam

Edited by CamB

Porobably cheaper to get a custom gear made up. talk to your gear cutter.

Porobably cheaper to get a custom gear made up. talk to your gear cutter.

$500-600 <_< , which is also the cost of a new part from ZF. Both a bit much, if I can find something cheaper.

$500-600 <_< , which is also the cost of a new part from ZF. Both a bit much, if I can find something cheaper.

it does sound a bit pricey.

I've been looking for a lsd for a while, and i can tell you that if you find one, even old and worn, it will cost you that much. chances of finding one that's broken but has the part that you need are very slim.

alternatively you can look into importing aftermarket unit such as qualife or OBX...

never the less...

good luck.

it does sound a bit pricey.

I've been looking for a lsd for a while, and i can tell you that if you find one, even old and worn, it will cost you that much. chances of finding one that's broken but has the part that you need are very slim.

alternatively you can look into importing aftermarket unit such as qualife or OBX...

never the less...

good luck.

Hmmm, yeah. Feeling a bit negative about it all right now. I guess I'd rather have an old worn out one which I can pinch the bit out of and have all the other bits "just in case".