Sign in to follow this  
allan

E39 LED tail lights

Have replaced my tail lights with a set of clear Hella Celis LED tail lights. The old ones are for sale these have amber indicator strips, LED bars for the park lights, brake, reverse and rear fog. Also with the kit came the rear tail light control units x2, adapter wiring harness x2, spacer kit, mounting brackets plus fitting instruction.If interested you can message me or e-mail a.hughes@slingshot.co.nz. Prefer to give you Guys and Gals on here first crack if not will post on Trade me

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r306/al...llightsplus.jpg

Have replaced my tail lights with a set of clear Hella Celis LED tail lights. The old ones are for sale these have amber indicator strips, LED bars for the park lights, brake, reverse and rear fog. Also with the kit came the rear tail light control units x2, adapter wiring harness x2, spacer kit, mounting brackets plus fitting instruction.If interested you can message me or e-mail a.hughes@slingshot.co.nz. Prefer to give you Guys and Gals on here first crack if not will post on Trade me

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r306/al...llightsplus.jpg

Where did you get your Clear Hella Celis LED tail lights from? And how much did it cost you??

Need to remove this for now will advice at a later date of what is happening sorry for any inconvenience this may course Allan.