Sign in to follow this  
Old_Skool_Bmw

Mint. Sounds Gear 4 Sale

Hey guys,

If you're looking for some really nice gear for your car audio install, or are keen to upgrade some gear then read on!!!

I recently sold my old car and due to ongoing projects i'm seriously considering selling some of my sounds. Can either part out the gear or would work out a deal for multiple things. More things you want the cheeper it is(you get the idea).

Things I'm selling:

JVC 6.5" full colour Head unit - DVD/CD/MP3 player (KW-AVX700)

DLS Ultimate 3-way speakers (UP36) (these things sound AWESOME!!!)

EAudio 1000D (D class) amp x 2

EAudio 480AB amp

** I also have 2 Pioneer 2000w 800wrms subs in a $400 sub box, twin ported, can provide pics, specs. From memory it's tuned to around 50-55hrtz. This was built for a 190e so may fit e30 boot, will fit a 190e like a glove!! not too sure on other cars but i'll send dimensions if interested. Subs are for sale too. May consider selling my Tsunami 20farred cap but this thing is MINT. Used it for about 10mins and only ever installed for 1 day. **

All of this gear has only had between 2-8hrs play all up, apart from the subs which are a bit older. They still go really nice as hardly ever had a chance to use them.

I had the Head-Unit + speakers installed for 2 weeks. Subs were in the sub box for maybe 2 weeks before that. I only ever used the car a few times while the gear was in as no alarm. Had it at one car show (speakers were un-plugged as was a dB run - 138dB). The most I have had the Amps at (1000d's) is 1/2 gain and this was pushing my subs to the limit (Pioneer's 800wrmw).

All the gear is in mint condition and hardly used. Un-installed the gear soon after the car show as I had an offer on the car & sold it soon after that.

I'd love to keep the head unit but can't fit it into the single-din slot in my project e30. Am also wanting to change speakers to 2-way as not wanting to cut holes for the extra tweeter.

Amps are not required as will be fitting a pretty mint exhaust so I see no need for D-Class amps :D:D:D.

Open to offers guys, feel free to post in here or PM me.

Any comments welcome.

Thanks,

Laurence.

Edited by Old_Skool_Bmw

haha i got the same subs they go hard how much would you sell just the box for?

Nice, You can have the subs and the box for $450 or the box on it's own for $350, which includes a spare set of ports. Would like to sell the subs + box together if i can. Also means you'll have a spare set of subs incase you blow the first lot :D

Laurence.

How much for a 1000d?

Price for speakers and HU seperately?

Price for speakers and HU seperately?

Speakers - $950 (RRP $1300 about 3 months ago)

Head Unit - $950 (RRP $1600 when purchased 3 months ago)

If you want both together $1800 (RRP $2900)

** The speakers come with an extra set of grills for the 6.5", 3" & Tweeter has an extra mounting dish IIRC. **

Thanks,

Laurence.

Edited by Old_Skool_Bmw