Sign in to follow this  
Boost Junky

Need Help ASAP!!!!!

Hey there, Was just wondering if anyone knew anything about the Getrag 260 gearbox bolting up to an M50B25 motor? I know the have about a 15deg lean but wondering if they bolt up to the motor? Theres an auction on trademe for one and need to know asap as the auction finishs at 7pm plzzzzzz help haha

Cheers, Luke

Hey there, Was just wondering if anyone knew anything about the Getrag 260 gearbox bolting up to an M50B25 motor? I know the have about a 15deg lean but wondering if they bolt up to the motor? Theres an auction on trademe for one and need to know asap as the auction finishs at 7pm plzzzzzz help haha

Cheers, Luke

The main bolts all line up. Input shaft is correct. It works - but a bit of modding is required.

The main bolts all line up. Input shaft is correct. It works - but a bit of modding is required.

Shot Andrew thought that was the case. Just had to make sure and am already aware of the modifications which I can easily sort out thanks again

Cheers mate B)