Sign in to follow this  
Gus

YourTube your YouTube!

instructions on how to save YouTube vids...im stoked i can get e30 m3 isle of man onto my ipod finally!

YourTube

You can also do this with Videora Ipod converter, has a link directly from the program to Youtube. You find the videos you want then just click the add button and it downloads them and converts them to the format for Ipod.

Easy as pie and its free but not very legal. But awesome to finally find a program so you can save youtube vids!

( Its Ryan btw, Emma just needs to learn to log off)

Edited by Hi Tower

Been using firefox video downloader for months. But glad you sussed it also. Video downloader also works with many other video sites that use flash or have protected vido content.

I see the point of protecting the content so that it is not stolen for reproduction, but my feeling is, if I've paid to download the damn thing, why should I have to download it again to watch it again as long as I never intend on distributing it, and lets be honest, you tube video quality is not such that you could ever make commercial gain from videos downloaded from there, except in rare circumstances, so where's the problem?