Sign in to follow this  
bimmer boy

Service lights

My service lights have never worked in my car and today I took the cluster out to see if it was blown bulbs or what.

I couldnt seem to find anything in there that could possibly illuminate the service indicator and on the SI board in front of the batteries there appears to be a ling of metal prongs which I'm assuming a set of service lights would be plugged into it. (Have a picture if required)

So what im after is that part or maybe a whole SI board if no one will sell that part seperate.

I also noticed a few LED's are missing on the back which I might aswell replace at the same time.

Drop me a line if you have any of these parts up for offer

Cheers.

My service lights have never worked in my car and today I took the cluster out to see if it was blown bulbs or what.

I couldnt seem to find anything in there that could possibly illuminate the service indicator and on the SI board in front of the batteries there appears to be a ling of metal prongs which I'm assuming a set of service lights would be plugged into it. (Have a picture if required)

So what im after is that part or maybe a whole SI board if no one will sell that part seperate.

I also noticed a few LED's are missing on the back which I might aswell replace at the same time.

Drop me a line if you have any of these parts up for offer

Cheers.

I've got I whole cluster I've disected, how many LEDs are you missing?

Just the one, and the service light thing that plugs into the SI board

PM Me.

Got a FREE one for you.

0212HELLBM