Sign in to follow this  
QuickSilver

Drink Driving - Age old issue.

This is why it annoys me when they want to lower the limit. It would be good to see some stats of how many accidents were caused by a driver that blew under, but registered a reading. And of those, how many where the cause was likely to be the alcohol.

This would go a long way to helping or destroying the cause of proponents of lowering the limit. I suggest that either it is impossible to gather such info, or that they know the info wouldn't help the cause. Lock up the recidivists and let those who drink responsibly carry on doing the right thing.

Lock up the recidivists and let those who drink responsibly carry on doing the right thing.

Fully Agree.Couldn't have put it better.

Whatever the limit people will still "Drink Drive"

Aunty Helen (student loan)

Are you a local drury boy?

Me?? yeah,been in druzza for bout the last 25 yrs

Sad to say I've a mate who is 49 and he regularly has 3 pints in a single hour, jumps in his car and drive 1km home from the Cossie club. He's a bloody idiot and the sooner he is caught the better. His 18 year old son refuses to get in his dads car if his dad has been drinking.

I'm 42 - and I never drink more than 2 standard 330ml beers if I'm driving - and make sure I drive at least an hour after the last drink.