Sign in to follow this  
Boost Junky

Driveline parts

Drive shaft front section from a e28 525 manual gearbox to bolt to a ZF 5 Speed Gearbox

E21 mounts Gearbox mounts the two rubber bits that bolt to the bottom back bit of the gearbox

Cheers, Luke

Try Trademe member Gigikim

Drive shaft front section from a e28 525 manual gearbox to bolt to a ZF 5 Speed Gearbox

E21 mounts Gearbox mounts the two rubber bits that bolt to the bottom back bit of the gearbox

Cheers, Luke

Gidday Mate , just check the comptability of the e28 shaft with your zf box before you buy, the pcd of the rubber guibo (doughnut) may be different.

Gidday Mate , just check the comptability of the e28 shaft with your zf box before you buy, the pcd of the rubber guibo (doughnut) may be different.

Oh yea i'll check that out thanks dude uve been very helpful :D

Just need a drive shaft front section from a e28 525 manual gearbox now. I know they are hard to come by but if anybody has this please let me know, need it asap

Cheers, Luke

Edited by Boost Junky

I got mine form BM warehouse in Hamilton, they are two companies now I think Mosen Bmw or something they found one no problems, someone will get you the details

Cheers Jonty. I think Mosen Euro is seperate but Kevin Mosen does not run it anymore he sold up (correct me if im wrong anyone) but thats what i have heard. My E30 is from there.

Im just gonna wait till my gearbox and motor are all in then measure the length that i need the driveshaft to be and the spline count on the hanger bearing end and the pcd spacing on the gearbox end then will know for sure if i need that specific half of driveshaft