Sign in to follow this  
allan

Who's Cruising

I know this is in the wrong place just needed to get it out their quickly. All bimmer drivers from Palmy to Wellington if you are interested in an outing go to the Wellington meeting section and under "How often do you go on drives". I have laid out an idea I had for a drive. Need feed back from all interested parties to see if worth while to do a re-con trip and sort out a few details for it. Cheer Allan. :)

Count me in!!

Just replied to the thread.. IMO next Sunday 7th October would work perfect. How many cars would you want to organise to go on the run??

Laurence.

Hey everyone,

Check out: http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....t=0#entry139122

We have a great event planned for all you Lower Nth Island menbers!!!

Check out the link to the Wellington Region "Mystery Drive" which will be held on the 28th October.

A lot of planning & time has gone into the event and it promises to be a great day. Show your support and get registered now :D. We want to get as many of you to this as we can!

Laurence.

Hi All,

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....t=0#entry139122

We've had a good response to the thread already. I know there are some people who may need a car/passenger to make it to the drive..

If you want to come on the "Mystery Drive" but need a ride/passenger to make it then post up details in the thread as there are other members who may be able to help out/share the driving for the day.

Keep checking the thread, it's looking really good so far :D

Laurence.