Sign in to follow this  
joshnz

The BEEMIR is fo' sale

Cheers man, if all goes to plan I probably won't be a bimmer man much longer ...

In the market for a forester ... let the hate begin!

Should be able to pick up some cheap repossessed ones as ppl can no longer maintain payments. Have seen a few turbos going in Welly and Akld for less than $4k.

In the market for a forester ... let the hate begin!

forester , ah the wendy wagon !!!

you will love the understeer

Hmm Forester, a bit different I suppose.

I've an E46 330ci and an E30 318is, plus a WRX Wagon...would get rid of the WRX for a BMW anyday, its just too light and rattles.

Jammasterjames would love it its Blackmica, lowered with graphite RAYS alloys and it did have all black tint, but just changes to 35 tint allround. A bit too gangsta for a 40 year old :)

Hmm Forester, a bit different I suppose.

I've an E46 330ci and an E30 318is, plus a WRX Wagon...would get rid of the WRX for a BMW anyday, its just too light and rattles.

Jammasterjames would love it its Blackmica, lowered with graphite RAYS alloys and it did have all black tint, but just changes to 35 tint allround. A bit too gangsta for a 40 year old :)

?

Swap?

?

Swap?

Here's some pics... I only got it last month for $9500, Black Mica (Purple/Black Metallic), full history, standard engine, Lowered, Cusco Strut Brace, Blitz Turbo timer, Kenwood Stereo, Razo gearknob. Owned by a 36-38 year old previously so I don't thing its been thrashed.

Only thing it needs is some paint on the rear hatch (where I ripped off the tacky WRX sticker duh!!) and the rear bumper.

Its not a BMW though... its fast but not in the same class.

post-1056-1191633126_thumb.jpg

post-1056-1191633172_thumb.jpg

post-1056-1191633303_thumb.jpg

post-1056-1191633382_thumb.jpg