Sign in to follow this  
aliluya

Pissed off

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: :behead: :behead: :behead: :behead: :behead: :behead: :behead: :behead:

I am starting to get really pissed of at Cooke Howlison BMW now.... they have been screwing around too much and my car has been delayed so much ...

Initially it was ordered at Dec8th and they said it will arrive at the beginning of April. And i get a letter some stage in January from BMW head saying that my car is getting made in Febuary.

April came around the corner went and saw them they said that it is in transit and there is a boat coming in to the country, so it should arrive early May.

I went in there on the 10th may they say it's not here yet and it's in transit.

May 18ish i went in they said it should be here 21st.

May 21st went in they said it's not here yet and it should be here 24th.

Yesterday i got my dad to ring them and harrass them, BMW sales guy said he is going to Auckland to track down my car, and said it should be in Dunedin on 26th and we should have ownership by Friday 28th.!!!!

I have been waiting over 6 months already !!!

My old mans 7 series didn't even take this long !!!!!

:bs: :wtf: :behead:

What car are you waiting for? What have you ordered?

Cheers

That sucks the big one aliluya. Have they even apologised for the delays & fiven you an explanation? Keep us posted as to what happens.

See if you can get them to provide a courtesy vehicle until your one arrives.

There are definitely advantages to buying a demonstrator... not the least of which being you get to drive the car home when you buy it!

yes a compact ... I've still got the car that is supposed to be traded in that i'm currently driving .... no explanation to me ... just keep saying it's in transit ..!!!!

Get your dealer feeling so guilty, they'll give you accessories for free when you pick up the car. Things like rubber mats are useful especially during winter ....

Yeah .... my car has finally arrived in dunedin....

I just caught a peek of it this afternoon, its in the process of getting registered now.....

Nah, this salesman is an uptight ass. <_< .. I don't like him much at all....

I should be able to get it in the next day or two ... ^_^

Already getting Europlates and a keyring for free ..

First thing i want to do is get the windows tinted .. B)

YAY ... i finally went this morning to pick up my car .... it looks better in person than in the pictures ....!

I can post up some pictures tomorrow if some one wants to see ...

Guest Andrew

YAY ... i finally went this morning to pick up my car .... it looks better in person than in the pictures ....!

I can post up some pictures tomorrow if some one wants to see ...

Yeah pics would be sweet.

Ok, i'll take some pictures when it's not so windy and wet here ... :angry:

heh, know what thats like, every day you go to wash the car its raining, except today when I went out to go "hey look, its raining ash" :blink:

Next door decided to burn a whole pile of leaves and stuff, raining ash all over the house.... the one fine day, and they have to do that :banghead:

go kane it and tell what's like!!!

OH HELL NO !!! :thumbsdown:

OK, i've never given an impression on anything before .. lol ..

I think the handling is actually really nice, it's got lowered sports suspension in it.

I do like the headlights ... nice and white, very good at night time expecially with the bi-xenon's at highbeam .. it's like daytime ..

the steering wheel is like .. squishy ... but comfortable to hold and drive. The gear box is a sports short shift, really hard to stall (even this being my first manual car haven't stalled it yet, but i do know how to drive manuals, got my test in one).

The factory optional 10spkr stereo is much better than anticipated, i have no interest in doing anything to it anymore.

The sport seats are nice and comfortable it holds you into place properly ...

I have just grown to like the exterior of the car with the m-kit ... IMO i quite like it now... (but everyone is entitled to have their own opinions).

All in all i like it ..!! (that just my humble thoughts)

If there is something i missed just tell me and i'll report back ..

Oh yeah.. the exhaust has a nice quiet low hum to it when driving .... and i do like the induction sound ... *slurp*

Ok, i watch 3 news earlier tonight and it looks like we will be getting some sun in the afternoon.

So i have put the camera on charge and fingers crossed it will be clear tomorrow afternoon so i can take some pictures .... :thumb:

Oh i forgot about this picture ... i took it with my phone when i went and picked it up on saturday, so the quality isn't great ...

For you's to have a wee look first...

post-2-1086094454.jpg

Edited by aliluya

Guest Speedye30

Very niiice!!! :thumb: :thumb: :mosh: :pimp: