Sign in to follow this  
aliluya

Pissed off

Hmm .. last years thread ... oh well ...

I did the run in period following Andrews instructions and the instructions on that website ... and it sure does run pretty hard now ... i've put it up against an 1998 Levin BZR and was able to only just beat it twice in a row ...

I'm loving to drive this car more and more ... it's now at 18000KMS and has been given a bit of hell and it still runs perfectly ... hahah ... i love it !

Rock shop ?!? where an earth is that ??

Yeah thats my plate but would appreciate it if you'd just edit it out ... Thanks ...

woah...thread from the grave... :thumbsdown:

and a breach of forum etiquite to boot...tisk tisk..now we can find out where he lives and hide poo's on his lawn :thumb: :puke:

now we can find out where he lives and hide poo's on his lawn :thumb: :puke:

Haha ... homy while your down here hiding poo's in my lawn we should have a meet then ... hah ..

Hey make sure it's some of those manure thats actually good for the garden tho .. hah ... and while your at it you could give my car a good clean ... it's dirty asss right now ...

It is just a 316ti with a wee 1.8L with double vanos ...

..but soon he'll tire of the 316..and chuck in a 330 donk...how cool would that be.

very i say..VERY

sure man i'll wash you car...and those parts that are missing..never there....it was like that when i found it...dunno what your talkin bout... :P

..but soon he'll tire of the 316..and chuck in a 330 donk...how cool would that be.

very i say..VERY

I'm afrain soon is not soon enough ... i have to wait 3 years before i can do anything to it ... well actually 2 years and 3 months now ...

I have plenty thing for it now but just can't put any of it on ... my brother has it all for me now ... he has taken the old charger off and put a bigger one in his car... he's gotten the full instructions on how to install it properly in my car (for those dumb mechanics as he says, haha). He's gotten a full UUC customised exhaust system for my car (as they didn't produce one for mine) sitting in his garage. Sway bars are coming from UUC too ( but i think i will install that before the warranty runs out).

I believe he's got a set of 15'' Brembo cross drilled brakes intended for my car, but i'm not sure about that one.

And please .. no comment of "just get a faster car please"...

Because i find that the fun is modifying the car yourself, and feeling proud of it after you've just complete the task.eg. some one installing a better CAI and they'd feel like .. wow i just did that and it's cool .... not just get a faster car and be done with it ... doesn't really matter the cost, i'll just modify it to the extent that i can afford (without a loan or something), which won't be too much at the moment, which is why i'm trying to get as much freebies off my brother as i can .. haha ... CHEAP ASS!

Thanks all ...

start a new thread if the info you need is different.