Sign in to follow this  
Gus

WANTED: JPS and my car

has anyone got any pictures of information about the JPS 325? i like it, but have no info/pics or anything and would love to know more

also, anyone got pics from my car at the track? or video? andy you gonna post taupo up?

thanks fullas

foxy, i love your work

your up late for an old bugger

No it is not. That looks like the Schnitzer car that won the 1989 Wellington street race, which is now owned by

someone in Chch. It will probably be here for our Pukekohe round in January, along with a bunch of other very special (BMW) cars.

has anyone got any pictures of information about the JPS 325? i like it, but have no info/pics or anything and would love to know more

also, anyone got pics from my car at the track? or video? andy you gonna post taupo up?

thanks fullas

My mother put together a photo album of pictures recently that my late father took of the earlier Wellington Street Races. (Mobil 500 / Nissan Mobile 500) It has a number of pictures of BMW's which include cars that Richards /Billington drove and also included what I think was the Black JPS e30. Dad worked for the harbour board at the time so had access to most areas of the track including the pits so there's lots of good photos.

I'll see if I can scan the negatives and post them here.

Graeme Clyde would be a good person to start with Gus.

Get in touch with DCH Motorsport. He's there.

Or find Alan Cattle, it used to be his, off memory.