Sign in to follow this  
Grant

Pedders Suspension

Hi All

I have just had a long chat with the guy from Pedders Suspension (in Mount Eden). They are an Australian based firm, with a few outlets here. They have a pretty good motor racing pedigree, and manufacture all their own components.

He said that my potential choice of Bilsteins was the best one for an E30 325i (they don't make a sports application shock for the E30), but he felt that he could provide better springs than the proposed Jamex ones.

His springs will only drop the car 30mm (which is good, I don't want a low car), and are a bit stiffer than the Jamex ones, and will work with the stock shocks fine until I get th Bilsteins in September.

They are priced at $400 (incl GST).

I am exploring different options, so am considering these as well.

Has anyone had any experience with Pedders Suspension?

Here is their URL...www.pedders.com.au

Cheers

Guest Zwilling

I've not even contemplated this one yet, but what's the projected cost of replacing all the shocks and springs, in effect lowering the car 30mm??? :jap:

I'm looking at somewher between $1,100 - $1,300 (depending on the final choice, and also what happens with our $$ in relation to the US $$ between now and September.

Cheers

avoid pedders suspension!

options are get parts from stocks and get a pro tou know to install them or from personal experience i can reccomend wairau suspension.

yeah will agree with ollie...the guys at wairau suspension are really good....helped me out a lot with tie rods and stuff...if they dont have it they can get...and yeah they supplied by stocks...so yeah...free plug for them! they also pointed me in the right direction to find tools!

Guest Andrew

The Wairau suspension dudes thought my setup was awesome for e30 - (went for wheel alignment today). The Jamex/Bilstien/Urethane bush combo. They were like - amazing - a boy racer car with good suspension and that goes farking hard! hah.