Sign in to follow this  
PBOY23

opinions please on buying car

hi all well the girlfreind thinks its time to upgrade from the piece of sh*t pontiac that hers olds gave to her

at first she was looking at a silver vw beetle but after seeing the light shes decided to go for a bmw

preferebly a e36 318 (think insurance ) and somthing small so why not a TI. After hunting around we came across this drives mint very very clean an tidy an good kms on it me know what yah reckon? P!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C....htm?key=237471

p.s if she goes through with it iv got 50ml b&g springs for it and a BS sticker

will post in intro section when all this is done.

post-1718-1192237577_thumb.jpg

Edited by PBOY

yeh that is better but wants an auto just a wee lil cruiser

yep its a jappa but we guna make it look like its not straight off the boat starting with the jap numberplate holder

also that one is in nelson

What about Hi Tower's 316i compact? its seriously nice, and very well serviced

we want to just buy one say next week also she dont want to wait the ponti is dieing a slow horrible death

i suggested the same thing 2 her but she wants that so algud i gess i said aslong as you put rims and lower it hhahahahahaha typical

Grade three?

Grade 3 because TAU mark their cars harder and the scuff mark on the back corner. Have bought in a grade 3 from TAU and it is equal to a grade 4 or 4.5 on the USS auctions.

hi all well the girlfreind thinks its time to upgrade from the piece of sh*t pontiac that hers olds gave to her

at first she was looking at a silver vw beetle but after seeing the light shes decided to go for a bmw

preferebly a e36 318 (think insurance ) and somthing small so why not a TI. After hunting around we came across this drives mint very very clean an tidy an good kms on it me know what yah reckon? P!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C....htm?key=237471

p.s if she goes through with it iv got 50ml b&g springs for it and a BS sticker

will post in intro section when all this is done.

post-1718-1192237577_thumb.jpg

Looks like a good tidy late model e36.

Grade 3 because TAU mark their cars harder and the scuff mark on the back corner. Have bought in a grade 3 from TAU and it is equal to a grade 4 or 4.5 on the USS auctions.

If grade 3 at TAU is as high as grade 4/4.5 at USS what is there grade 5 and 6 like????? :wacko: Edited by E30-IS

If grade 3 at TAU is as high as grade 4/4.5 at USS what is there grade 5 and 6 like????? :wacko:

Has anyone bought a car from that TAU place???

Has anyone bought a car from that TAU place???

I have bought 12 cars from them over the last 3 years. Mostly Audi A4 and BMW Z3, Z4, 320. Have just changed to another company as the service is improved. TAU is a good first timers company to work as you get a more photos of the car and the web site is easy to understand. I have helped a further 6+ friends bring in their first cars thru TAU. Everyones initial concern is that you send the $ over and then there is the worry nothing turns up. It is natural and I had it with my first car. Then you realise the culture in JP is about trust and the company is extremely honourable to work with. I wouldn't risk my money with other unknown operators.

PBOY - did you get the blue 320? I was trying to talk my brother into it as it was a great price. If it is your first time and you have any questions on what happens next, send me an email

Ron