Sign in to follow this  
drifty325i

Sexy new addition to the 340

haha ...

number plate similarities :D ...

Im mc'lovin the look of yours aye ... so phat. I was thinking that would be a good addition to an m-tech 1 bumper actually, black lip similar to the BTCC cars.

haha ...

number plate similarities :D ...

Im mc'lovin the look of yours aye ... so phat. I was thinking that would be a good addition to an m-tech 1 bumper actually, black lip similar to the BTCC cars.

lol now i got ya.

Front Needed to be fattend up a bit i reckon, i would be carefull on a tech1 front, they are already lower than the schnitzer front. But would look sweet lol. Touring car look ftw

hehe .. wait till it has the m3 bumper with evo III splitter / spolier :D .. my driveway is not friendly either ... in the e46 I already drive down the foot path to a better exit else I'm on two wheels, hang up.

hehe .. wait till it has the m3 bumper with evo III splitter / spolier :D .. my driveway is not friendly either ... in the e46 I already drive down the foot path to a better exit else I'm on two wheels, hang up.

Thats a really good look on m3s, real dtm style, looks like a mini snow plough lol

Such a tidy e30.

Looks really nice

B)

cheers fella