Sign in to follow this  
Nobimmer

F**ken Haters!

Sucks to hear bro!!!

I had the exact same thing happen to my one Merc 190e.. Found the wanker who did it as well.

Thought it was better to get him where it hurt.. His wallet... ($1500 worth of damage later).

Hope you find the prick that did this!! Main thing is to make sure that if you have creases in the panels after you get them popped out get them treated to stop rust etc.

Laurence.

I`ll donate you doors at $50 each if it`s any help

Pay me when you can.

Regards Ray

0212HELLBM

Wow Ashkan $70 is quite the deal, that was nice of them. Hope it comes out as good as it was before... pics after it's back!

Right,after running around all day going to the best and the rangiest P&P places, I left the car with Dr. Dent who apparently are renound(sp) for being able to pop dents etc. Told him the story and he felt sorry for me so instead of doing both doors for $185 + GST he said he'd do it for $70 all up so was quite happy with that....still $70 that could have gone towards painting my Mtech bumper.

Have to say though Josh, that I do get that HEAPS being basicly the only done up car at school and although it gets a whole lot of looks theres just way to many wankers that just hate automaticly. And yes I have had no money put towards the car apart from the money I have made myself which makes it that much worse.

Still hunting....

Good stuff man.post up pics when its done.

Also big ups to Ray for offering to help!

Cheers fullas

Josh: Nah haven't yet and don't think I will..mainly cos last time a mate got his amp and subs stolen they did nothing...even when we found who stole them (students) they said it had nothing to do with the school...kinda crappy though considering if you get caught tagging etc during times your meant to be at school it's the schools problem...

Ray: Cheers mate will get in contact tommorow sometime to have a bit of a chat re: that bumper too haha whata bitch to fit!

Yuen: Yep but really... you get what you pay for which was really not much...just dent popped out leaving a few ripples etc...still no paint damage thankfully.

Pics up tommorow

Thats f**king rank. Hate bastards who are haters aye. Like Jeremy said - they think rich kids. bastards don't relaise we've worked an saved hard to ride in style.

Glad its getting sorted. Damn Northcote ay?

We have all had this bullshit mate, hope you can get it sorted easily/cheaply, I had the good fortune of catching someone in the act of dinging my Subaru, let the old L300 front passenger door go into my drivers door, put a bloody great dent in it just below the window, he just walked off, no apology, he just got busy when he came back changing a few tyres, only way they learn!! My local panel guy Dean Smith at Mobile Panel & Paint a bloody genius at this stuff, he has fixed the unfixable easily and cheaply 09 8389909, could be worth a call!! - That back RH door, Iv'e seen him fix worse

Edited by Simo

You should fully just grab an auto and shoot up the school at lunchtime. Thats how hard kents get revenge

Cheers Simo will do that when funds allow.

Heres a pic of what the door is like now...pic does it a whole lotta justice being in bright lights etc (wish it didn't!)

Posted Image

Still hunting...