Sign in to follow this  
Guest Simon*

'86 325i manual coupe on trademe

All the good cars are in Auckland :(

Guest 540Si

Mate! Don't let that stop you :rolleyes:

Someone on here would be happy to check it over for you I'm sure - and you might even get a hand having it delivered or at least partway too.

It's worth thinking about

If you're seriously keen, let me know. But at $2200 you can't really go too wrong either way. I'll tell you now, things like bushes, gear linkages will be tired and sloppy, but it will probably run sweet as a nut. Will need to spend a fair bit on it though if you wanted to get it mint.

Ahh bugger. If I had not just spent all my money rebuilding the 180 I would snap this one up.

Mate! Don't let that stop you :rolleyes:

Someone on here would be happy to check it over for you I'm sure - and you might even get a hand having it delivered or at least partway too.

It's worth thinking about

If you're seriously keen, let me know. But at $2200 you can't really go too wrong either way. I'll tell you now, things like bushes, gear linkages will be tired and sloppy, but it will probably run sweet as a nut. Will need to spend a fair bit on it though if you wanted to get it mint.

Thanks guys, I actually found myself a car in the weekend and was just having a lament.

<3 bs

hey guys i actually just spotted this on TM aswell, am searching for a starter car for my turbo project would u say this would be ok, i would look at rebuilding it considering the kms on it but othat than that what are ur suggestions to do with this car price wise condition wise and purspose wise????

who bought it!? i was in the process of buying it and he sent me an email saying sorry just sold it!!!