Sign in to follow this  
Guest SeelanNaidoo

17" Alloys for sale

Guest SeelanNaidoo

hey guys I am here again selling my seneka's

their 17" dish rims and light they fit well on e30 bmw.

Make some offers

post-11-1086060982.jpg

Guest SeelanNaidoo

how much would u pay for this beautifull set of rims.

I have a figure in my head but don't want to scare anyone as yet.

lets just start off from 600

Guest WAGON

im keen how about $750 wheels and springs keen? :mosh: :mosh: :bounce: :thumb: :thumb: :bowdown:

BACK OFF!!!!! :rambo: haha jokes, go for it, im lookin at sum drift R's neway

drift R's dont fit!

Guest Zwilling

Heza a poserfor you guys, isn't there two stud patterns on the Esirtys, which ones which?

not pwned actually, u can buy stud coversion plates from mag and turbo for $495, :finger:

sum ppl may not think it's worth it but i do, its only a possibility at the moment, we

will see.

Heza a poserfor you guys, isn't there two stud patterns on the Esirtys, which ones which?

correct me if I'm wrong,

But all E30's have the 4 stud pattern, except the M3, which is 5 stud.

Cheers

Guest Zwilling

I'm not sure about that...

I'm using a stud plate right now, but I tried sourcing some basket weaves that i'm sure aren't solely for an M3, but they were 5 studs...

i dont know whether this is true or not, but yesturday i talked to a guy with a while mtec 2 325 IS, he sed his cars 5 stud, only 5 325 IS's in the country with it, he had 15" basketweaves on, and u can change a cars stud patter with these plates, e.g. change it to 5studx120 or wateva as far as i know, and Drift R's are f**ken mean

i dont know whether this is true or not, but yesturday i talked to a guy with a while mtec 2 325 IS, he sed his cars 5 stud, only 5 325 IS's in the country with it, he had 15" basketweaves on, and u can change a cars stud patter with these plates, e.g. change it to 5studx120 or wateva as far as i know, and Drift R's are f**ken mean

was he counting the bolt used to hold the centre cap on??

The only way it would be a 5lug would be if it had E30 M3 suspension & brakes, which in NZ, is not very likely.

Make sure to budget another $350'ish for a cert if you plan on using spacers/adaptors of any kind!!

lots of other bmws come with basket weaves....e34 5's for example...stud pattern plates sound pretty dodge...having all your car weight on an adaptor....and im sure they would make it rub as well....would be interested to see your results if you go ahead with it. and ive never heard of a 325iS 5 lug....possible..but unlikely

yeh i didnt believe the guy at first, but he seemed to know what he was talking

about, he worked at Team Mcmillan in Wairau park area, by the north shore event

centre.

But thanx for that, its just an idea at the moment but i really like those

mags so hopefully ill get myself a set.

Edited by ///Msport

Guest Zwilling

Make sure to budget another $350'ish for a cert if you plan on using spacers/adaptors of any kind!!

Hey, woah, does that includes stud plates???

Guest Spargo

There WERE factory E30's that had 5-stud and weren't M3's. They were European 325i Motorsports (not our motorsports) and SA Spec 325iS. Both rare as f*ck. I've only ever seen 2.

Andrew, that SA spec 325iS that was for sale a few weeks ago, sold for 17K? That was one: 5lug, 2.7 M-Tec II from factory. I think it even had the aluminium body panels.

yeh this one was mtec 2, the guy claims it to be 195bhp standard, but i find that all

hard to believe but him working at team mcmillan makes it a little more believable,

it was white with black leather, immaculate, 325IS badge on the back, he sed if he

was to sell it wud be 13-14k as i offered him a price

Edited by ///Msport

Guest SeelanNaidoo

can i ask where you got them from? theyre mint as, i want them but i gota buy sumthing bigger first

Hi guys while tryimg to check responses other than the sale of my rims i notices the 325is part. but firstly

the rims are from opel ts in SA which i could not seperate from but now i am.

As for the 5 Stud thing yes there e30's callled 325is(s for Shadowline) with 5 stud rims. good for 157kw standard from factory. and original 15" bbs basketweaves(lol) they come with 2.5 block and 2.7 head with shrick cams.

Only the 327is had both block and head 2.7

Guest Andrew

yeh this one was mtec 2, the guy claims it to be 195bhp standard, but i find that all

hard to believe but him working at team mcmillan makes it a little more believable,

it was white with black leather, immaculate, 325IS badge on the back, he sed if he

was to sell it wud be 13-14k as i offered him a price

Thats not hard to believe - proper motorsport cars were fitted with the higher compresion pistons.

BTW thats a Jerry Clayton Trade parts department near the events centre - there is no Team McMillan on the shore.

Guest SeelanNaidoo

seriously the 325is was known as the shadowline series.the aluminium fenders bonnet and bootlit were in the evo 11 spec.