Sign in to follow this  
MADBMA

anyone no much bout cefiros?

anyone no how to remove the speed warning buzzer on a nissan cefiro? (not mine a mates) we had a look around and ended up removing the buzzer for the lights but still cant find the buzzer for the speed warning, its driving my mate nuts, it goes off at 105kph, had a long look on google, and i cant really be assed signing up to a cefiro forum to ask them so thought id try my luck on here :rolleyes: Cheers in advance guys

My reversing buzzer on my jap import Bimmer was located under the steering column shroud. I unscrewed the panel and pulled out the plug. My guess is look under and around the dash for a small "speaker grill" of sorts cos the sound has to come from somewhere!

yeah thats exactly the place i found the headlight buzzer, my mate told me it was the same buzzer so we turned on the lights and just hunted for the sound, a bit harder doing that at over 105kph, could always get his girlfriend to shove her head in his lap and hunt around for where the sounds coming from at thoes speeds thoe i geuss :D

anyone no how to remove the speed warning buzzer on a nissan cefiro? (not mine a mates) we had a look around and ended up removing the buzzer for the lights but still cant find the buzzer for the speed warning, its driving my mate nuts, it goes off at 105kph, had a long look on google, and i cant really be assed signing up to a cefiro forum to ask them so thought id try my luck on here :rolleyes: Cheers in advance guys

Dont quote me but I think it is on the back of the instument cluster - lift the back end & get it up to speed - you should be able to tell which direction its coming from. If on cluster then obviously you have to remove it to locate the culprit