Sign in to follow this  
Nobimmer

Some help from the wise ones please

Right,brother has found this on trademe. It's gonna be his first car so I thought it would be ideal.

I rang the guy and said there's nothing he knows wrong with it etc etc apart from all the rips and other cosmetic shiz. Ray to the rescue!

Anyways,I'm going to go have a looksie tommorow and see for myself (owning a 318 makes it a bit easier :D ) but would like some help from others with a whole lot more experience than me.I know that just pics etc cant really justify what a car is truely like but just from engine bay pics etc it looks like theres some form of scum on the rocker cover?

Checking his feedback,looks like he sold car parts etc

I also managed to get him to take 2200 cash for it.

Any help would be much appreciated

Ashkan

From the condition of the car it looks like it's been a hard driven 132,000 km's!

But hey, most of that cosmetic stuff could be fixed over a weekend. Paint the skirts, get some cheap factory alloys for it and you've got a nice looking car!

Cosmetics arent my main concern,like you said it just takes time and elbow grease.

Ohh and add my old springs to the mix :D

The guy that's selling it has the jamex stuff for sale normally, seats, springs etc, I've bought stuff off him before and he seemed OK.

The guy that's selling it has the jamex stuff for sale normally, seats, springs etc, I've bought stuff off him before and he seemed OK.

that's at my work!! haven't had a good look over it myself yet but seems ok, A few bumps and bruises but then again it is a 14 year old car. Keith is a pretty straight up guy normally.

It has the normal e36 traits split seats etc, he reckons it runs ok too, for the money I don'tthink you can go wrong!

Sweet so I guess I'll see you there tommorow? IF ya see me come holler

Choice.Got it today.

Needs a whole lotta TLC but drives sweet.

that's at my work!! haven't had a good look over it myself yet but seems ok, A few bumps and bruises but then again it is a 14 year old car. Keith is a pretty straight up guy normally.

It has the normal e36 traits split seats etc, he reckons it runs ok too, for the money I don'tthink you can go wrong!

Are you the tyre guy?

Are you the tyre guy?

yep I'm the wheel and tyre guy, just going through the process of sponsoring the forum now. Keith who had teh BMW rents some of our warehouse for his Jamex stuff, cheers