Sign in to follow this  
Court M3

My two cars

Gidday, and welcome to the site.

Nice 323i, but where is the M3 photo, it never showed up.

Nice wheels on the 323i too, love the Alpinas

Cheers

Guest Andrew

You can post pics on here by the way - don't need to remotely link them.

you mentioned elsewhere you swapped your mtech 1 kit for an alpina one...do you have any pics? and how did you get hold of one? both looking good....love the dog leg transmissions....rare as rocking horse sh*t over here though

oh and the m3 looks good too :D

Ahhhh, The M3 pic has shown itself now.

Very very nice.

I do like a good E30 M3.

Cheers

Sardinia?

How much does an e30 m3 cost there?]

I need one sooo bad

Guest Andrew

That 323i is Andrew's wet dream.

Both cars are badass.

You know it!

Thanks for all the compliments guys. The M3 is currently in storage in the US. I'm stationed overseas. If I can get a (truck), will start looking for local yards to get Euro parts

Gus I still have the M Tech 1 front spoiler but shipping will probably be a killer to you. Email me and I'll send you pics.

oh i didnt actually mean that...but its not a bad idea...shipping would only be to the uk.....how much would you want for it? just out of curiosity.

Guest Andrew

Thanks for all the compliments guys. The M3 is currently in storage in the US. I'm stationed overseas. If I can get a (truck), will start looking for local yards to get Euro parts

Gus I still have the M Tech 1 front spoiler but shipping will probably be a killer to you. Email me and I'll send you pics.

I may be interested in the mtech1 front (you mean the whole valance right) if I can't find one locally - do you still have the rear valance also?

Thought you UK guys had all the luck finding parts ;)

It all depends on the shipping I'd probably part with it for around US$215 shipped. Has a small chip in it. Email me and I'll send pics.

hah i wish i was there! they do have all the luck...bastards. nah just got family...thats a pretty decent price...but i think others would be more interested...seeing as i have a facelift! but im sure someone else would be...andrew for example...

Guest Andrew

Thought you UK guys had all the luck finding parts ;)

It all depends on the shipping I'd probably part with it for around US$215 shipped. Has a small chip in it. Email me and I'll send pics.

Except we are on the otherside of the world in New Zealand - so the shipping is probably a hell of a lot more than that.

when i was looking at importing a zeemax bodykit, the kit went for 1500 pounds, and it was 800 pounds to get it into new zealand then at least another 500 - 1000 for fitting and painting - thats about 5 g nz.... f**k that for now!!!

That's how much I would be willing to sell for. if going through US post office. shipping would have to go through Italian post office and I have no idea how much they want v <_<