Sign in to follow this  
jjs

Good value E39's

98 540i 141km - $12,000

98 520i 119km - $9,750

And to think everyone thought I was being ridiculous when I commented in another post that a E39 540i travelled 170 odd kms was worth 10-12 ;)

repo cars.....repossed?? 540 with no service hisory....would have to be cheap.Still he has a lot of interest(well bids anyway )

98 540i 141km - $12,000

98 520i 119km - $9,750

And to think everyone thought I was being ridiculous when I commented in another post that a E39 540i travelled 170 odd kms was worth 10-12 ;)

Nice................ But.. i hate Imported BMW's there flooding New Zealand and there rubbish. Why do you think you pay so much more for a New Zealand new? I Know the resin behind it. When we buy BMW's new from the factory we get standard options already on the car. + we get to order the extras Eg~ Sunroof, Professional Sound System, Heated Seats, Etc. And when they are bought into the Asian Country's nothing really comes standard. Lets say we got Sports Suspension standard or Comfort Suspension. they have to pay to get any of that and just get the crappy bottom of the range stuff. Did you know the most of the Japanese Imports in the E36 model came in the country with a Nissan transmission? i know all this because my dad has bought 3 new BMW's from the factory now and is a Automotive Mechanic and has worked on many BMW's and they have all been imports. and the New Zealand new models have just needed a service. I hope this is useful information :D:rolleyes: