Sign in to follow this  
eef48

Big Boys Toys

Went to The big smoke today to have a look at some of the eye candy that was there and there was plenty to be found!Nothing in the way of BMW cars but was still worth a look.There was a set of mags there I thought I might try and fit on my ride.

post-2461-1194593068_thumb.jpg

post-2461-1194593192_thumb.jpg

post-2461-1194593273_thumb.jpg

post-2461-1194593345_thumb.jpg

post-2461-1194593416_thumb.jpg

post-2461-1194593492_thumb.jpg

post-2461-1194593560_thumb.jpg

post-2461-1194593625_thumb.jpg

post-2461-1194593693_thumb.jpg

post-2461-1194593773_thumb.jpg

post-2461-1194593840_thumb.jpg

post-2461-1194611925_thumb.jpg

post-2461-1194612037_thumb.jpg

post-2461-1194612252_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mr Beam

Baby blue Bentley Continental Cabrio FTW. Plush!

Haven't seen it this year but base on these pix I'd imagine it's similar to last year. The show was good back then 5 or 6 years ago when there's major presence of the likes of Microsoft, HP and SONY. They all pulled out few years back and it's downhill since.

How come the best pic is the only one out of focus??? Shaking too much with excitement?

Those 30" rims are gay. If I wanted wagon wheels on my ride, I'd buy a horse. The same 4x4, jacked up on regular sized rims, but oversize knobbly tyres would look far better.

I like the Fairlane Skyliner. I looked at buing one a few years back. Would have only just been able to afford it and it probably would have languished in a shed. Glad I didn't in hindsight, especially if that is the same one.

Edited by bravo

Hahaha NZ biggest wheel? Thanks for sharing mate!

haha they were supposed to have a set of 28" wheels last year, they imported them into the country along with tyres and the realised that no one in the country had a tyre machine cappable of fitting them, LMAO. They spent 3 days running around Akld trying to find a machine.

guessed they learned their lesson this year tho and imported them fitted up - pity the fool that buys them then realises he can't buy tyres - just like a few 'trucks' rollin round on 26's

haha they were supposed to have a set of 28" wheels last year, they imported them into the country along with tyres and the realised that no one in the country had a tyre machine cappable of fitting them, LMAO. They spent 3 days running around Akld trying to find a machine.

guessed they learned their lesson this year tho and imported them fitted up - pity the fool that buys them then realises he can't buy tyres - just like a few 'trucks' rollin round on 26's

:lol:

How come the best pic is the only one out of focus??? Shaking too much with excitement?

Those 30" rims are gay. If I wanted wagon wheels on my ride, I'd buy a horse. The same 4x4, jacked up on regular sized rims, but oversize knobbly tyres would look far better.

I like the Fairlane Skyliner. I looked at buing one a few years back. Would have only just been able to afford it and it probably would have languished in a shed. Glad I didn't in hindsight, especially if that is the same one.

Yeh I was a bit pissed off about that pic as well.Its abit of a tease really isn,t it!

just got back from it, 2day seemed alright glad we didnt pay would have been a rip.. managed to jump the fence lol