Sign in to follow this  
Aza13

Motorsport Badge?

Was looking on trademe and came across this M325. Can anyone explain where the Motorsport badge has come from? Never seen one like this before.

Link: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...53/k-203442.htm

Cheers,

Aza

I would doubt its a real M325...so most likely the badge is not only a fake but a really bad fake lol...

lol. nice auto m325i. They've got to be dreaming at that price. I wouldn't be asking that much for mine and it has lots more extras, manual, and easily in as good cond. if not better.

Edited by bravo

My comment was not aimed at you Aaron rather the long winded debates that come about everytime a car comes up with an M badge on it. Everyone has an opinion on the origins and spec's of "genuine" m badged cars with no consensus. My "constructive" opinion is:

1. No the badge isnt genuine, brobably a cheap ebay knockoff

2. The car has most of the credentials (apart from the auto) for a motorsport enhanced 325i

3. The car looks tidy enough - if it were me and the car stacked up I would be offering between 4.5 bottom and 6.5 tops. I agree with bravo - I think the price being asked is a little high.

Edited by ducatiss