Sign in to follow this  
_BRS_

17s on E30

cheer! ^^^^^^^^^^^^

low low

haha algood! thats the way it should be

iv found another rim i like with offsets of +45 40 or 38,

which offset would work best with spacers or is there not much difference?

i want to go low so the rims sit inside the guards a bit

if you use a 20mm spacer any of these wheel will tuck under the guards even when dropped 60mm.if the rims 7.5 you might need to roll the rear guards.just remember the cops are out to get anyone at the moment so get it certed for spacers.had a customer in yesterday that was pulled over because he was low,car was certed but cop green sticker him anyway cos he had 18''mags on car not 15'' standards like cert said,cop wanted letter from tyre shop to say wheels were ok for that model.what a knob..

if you use a 20mm spacer any of these wheel will tuck under the guards even when dropped 60mm.if the rims 7.5 you might need to roll the rear guards.just remember the cops are out to get anyone at the moment so get it certed for spacers.had a customer in yesterday that was pulled over because he was low,car was certed but cop green sticker him anyway cos he had 18''mags on car not 15'' standards like cert said,cop wanted letter from tyre shop to say wheels were ok for that model.what a knob..

yeer il get everything done legally, cant b bothered running into problems i dont need!

cheers for the feedback

blair