Sign in to follow this  
nikj

New German Plates

Guest 540Si

I'd feel ripped off.No numbers or letters :lol: Haha

Ha I was going to say the same thing!! Is it extra to get them put on?? :rolleyes:

But seriously, they look very styley!! I have to say that too 'cos I've had mine on for a week now and I'm stoked with them too. Haven't got around to taking pics yet.

Good work! They are a bargain IMO

Ha I was going to say the same thing!! Is it extra to get them put on?? :rolleyes:

But seriously, they look very styley!! I have to say that too 'cos I've had mine on for a week now and I'm stoked with them too. Haven't got around to taking pics yet.

Good work! They are a bargain IMO

haha....altho i have heard some people have been given tickets for having them tho as they are not LTSA ones.....will wait and see!!

I got these same ones, only my silver fern was changed for the BMW logo the same as the ones you get at a BMW dealer. I doubt you'd have any problems, Ive been through a few checkpoints and the occasional parking warden yell at me but no mention of the legality of the plates.

Looks mint, and much better than spending like $400 or $600 on 'proper' NZ euro plates huh?!

I got these same ones, only my silver fern was changed for the BMW logo the same as the ones you get at a BMW dealer. I doubt you'd have any problems, Ive been through a few checkpoints and the occasional parking warden yell at me but no mention of the legality of the plates.

Looks mint, and much better than spending like $400 or $600 on 'proper' NZ euro plates huh?!

Thanks for the compliments...Def happy with them...better than the japanese plate holders

Hey bro...you got the connections to get my a plate like yours? (as in the BMW logo on the right part of the plate?)

You can order a plate from german plates or similar with just about any logo on them, if not a vinyl sticker can be made to go over your silver fern for a few dollars.

A few guys on this forum have received tickets for there non-ltsa euro plates and have reverted to nz ones. Cheaper than the real ones until you get caught.

Yeah same, I think only a few people actually know that there is a difference.

For us, we can easily spot them. For others, not so easy. And if the authorities haven't been schooled in it they'll overlook it. Depending on how much missuse happens (ie: people getting the same plate made of an identical car that isn't theres) would dictate how heavily and how soon the law enforcement agencies will take it.