Sign in to follow this  
diablo23

nfs pro street

anyone played this? its so lame compared to the last one.. no storyline no hot chick, no street cruising

real not crusing around what this was going to be my first game i buy for play station 3, is it actly not that good

is its anything like nfs carbon which im not even going to bother clocking then i wouldnt get it, god the cars handle so unrealistically, and the graphics are weird!

My take on the game series:

I've purchased every copy of NFS since the very original 'The Need For Speed'

I liked all of them on their release, and in particular nfs hot pursuit 1&2 and underground 1&2.

Most Wanted annoyed me a bit because there wasn't much car customisation to do at all compared to underground 2, but the cop chases were awesome and more than made up for it. The cars handled really funny too, worse than UG2.

Carbon was just stupid. car customisation was crap and the cops were only there to be annoying. Car handling was the same, terrible. The only thing that was good was the downhill canyon races, they are awesome and I still play the game for that purpose.

I regularly play UG2, infact I played it last night, I like how the modifications are just so open and wide ranging.

I will be getting Pro Street tomorrow morning and I intend to play it for most of the weekend, I am also getting Crysis tomorrow morning - don't expect to see many posts from me at all :)

Yeah I have owned every NFS since the first one too. But I stopped buying them after I played the last 4. Carbon was a joke. The drifting was just so crap it wasn't funny. Wont be getting the new one.

Oh and Brad. Hope you have a wicked good computer for CRYSYS. I got it the other day and I can't even play on the lowest settings without chop. If you have a 8800GTS with about 2 gig of ram you should be fine.