Sign in to follow this  
savvi

spotted, nice red e30 motorsport

i was on my way bak with my bro from a fishing trip in moerak last weekendi , was on a chartered fishing boat, great day for me but not my bro he got real sea sik as u can see from the pic,

on are way thru oamaru i spotted this red motorsport on the side of the road so we pulled ova and had chat with the guy , hes from ashvegas actually , its a 2 owner 91 motorsport with full options , full service history and he was saying that there was only 25 in new zealand with that colour red on the e30 , apparently its the e36 red ,

im in the blak t shirt with the polite wording on it

post-1273-1195726977_thumb.jpg

post-1273-1195727107_thumb.jpgpost-1273-1195727202_thumb.jpg

post-1273-1195727270_thumb.jpg

post-1273-1195726058_thumb.jpg

Edited by E30 bandit

Nice Shaneo! looks very much like another e30m325i that was from Rangiora, i know it was sold without the plate so maby its the same car ?

post-204-1195766976_thumb.jpg

post-204-1195766990_thumb.jpg

post-204-1195767002_thumb.jpg

post-204-1195767013_thumb.jpg

Nice Shaneo! looks very much like another e30m325i that was from Rangiora, i know it was sold without the plate so maby its the same car ?

no differant ms riley this guy had his 4 about 8years, and doesnt have the strut brace

Brilliant rot?

Looks like great fishing Shane!

yeah great day all rite i caught about 30 cod in three hours and some wee sharks , and had crayfish on the boat 4 lunch , you cant get any fresher than that

Fishing is excellent out from moeraki. Blue cod and groper holes ftmfw! Bloody dog sharks everywhere stealing your bait though!.

When you get on a good cod or groper hole out there you can run 3 hooks at a time and wait about 30 seconds to a minute per bite. When you feel the third one jump on reel all three in.

Its almost too esay. Used to go with my ex g/f old man - they got a crib there.

Oh yeah, and the motorsport is nice (is this a bmw forum???).

Edited by bravo

Fishing is excellent out from moeraki. Blue cod and groper holes ftmfw! Bloody dog sharks everywhere stealing your bait though!.

When you get on a good cod or groper hole out there you can run 3 hooks at a time and wait about 30 seconds to a minute per bite. When you feel the third one jump on reel all three in.

Its almost too esay. Used to go with my ex g/f old man - they got a crib there.

Oh yeah, and the motorsport is nice (is this a bmw forum???).

we found a few good holes allrite got 7 in ten minutes at one stage , your rite about those dog sharks f#%kn pain in the arse , yeah the motorsport was real tidy

Looks like Brian's from Ashburton.

yeah he is , i didnt mention his name , how do you know his name

Last week I went to Fasttrack in pamure for some work stuff, its where all the freshly imported vehicles are compiled.

Near their front gate is an area where they park all the out of the ordinary cars, and sitting there this week is a freshly imported red LHD e30 m3, my jaw dropped as its the first I've seen in person, it looked awesome. I was out there again this week, sitting in the same place was another, freshly imported LHD e30 M3 in black jap writing still all over the windows.

I am so surprised I go from never seeing one before, ever, to seeing two in two weeks!

yeah he is , i didnt mention his name , how do you know his name

I was put on to him by someone on here....any way I was tempted by his car, as he was in the throws of selling it. Looks like he obvoiusly hasn't.

He was great to talk to and was more than willing to talk BMW's all day!!

I was put on to him by someone on here....any way I was tempted by his car, as he was in the throws of selling it. Looks like he obvoiusly hasn't.

He was great to talk to and was more than willing to talk BMW's all day!!

yeah wen i talked to him it seemed we both could be there for hours talkn about beemas, nothing wrong with that

he keeps wanting to sell it but keeps coming up with good excuses not to sell it apparently, i know how he feels i dont think i could eva sell mine evan if i wanted to